+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where the hell are those soul trainers ?

Default Where the hell are those soul trainers ?

I'm with stupid probably but I can not find out how to train for more souls. Lvl 16 now but absolutly clueless.

the thing that might not help is that I can not see any player, pet, enemy, npc, monster name plates no matter how I tweak my settings. :/

Want to test some stuff finalyl lol ...anyone care to Give some info ?

Meridian on the defiant side as well as some of the camps/pubs have them. Not as sure on the guardian side.

Ye I'm on the defiant side / Meridian.

Haven't found any quests yet for more souls :/

And as said...some reason I can not see any nametags from anything Was fine in BEta 6

Found out you can buy Infiltrator in the PvP wing but nothign else yet.

If you did all the quests you eventually get one that takes you to the capital city and to the first "soul trainer". Once you get a Planar Shard and summon the guy and defeat him, you turn in the quest and another will be available. It shows the ! on the map so look around. If your not seeing it you missed a quest somewhere.

At level 13+ quests open up from each of the class NPC in Meridian (or Sanctum for Guardian). If you don't see any of the quests from Rogue type NPC with names like Saboteur, Marksman, Ranger, Riftblade, Assassin, Bard under their name you've most likely picked up a soul quest already. You are only ever allowed to have one new soul quest at a time. Check your quest log it says (Soul) in it. By the way, the bard one is out in front of the city in the big tent.

NPC soul quest givers are always visible with title above their head. You don't need to tweak anything.
    Last edited by Dink; 02-16-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    At level 13+ quests open up from each of the class NPC in Meridian (or Sanctum for Guardian). If you don't see any of the quests from Rogue type NPC with names like Saboteur, Marksman, Ranger, Riftblade, Assassin, Bard under their name you've most likely picked up a soul quest already. You are only ever allowed to have one new soul quest at a time. Check your quest log it says (Soul) in it. By the way, the bard one is out in front of the city in the big tent.

NPC soul quest givers are always visible with title above their head. You don't need to tweak anything.
    Thanks man, feel stupid I have a quest indeed for the bard ............

one thing that does not help is that I can not see any name tags in the world, Interface names is all ticked but..nada

This is a pretty good map for Meridian. http://rift.incgamers.com/guides/File:meridian_map.jpg

+ Reply to Thread