+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for decent MM/***/? Build

Default Looking for decent MM/***/? Build

I'm going back and forth between rogue and mage characters. I enjoy ranged dps characters but also have enjoyed healing and stealthy melee. My main focus is on PVE but will PVP from time to time. I'm considering going mostly MM with heavy Assasin up till improved stealth and poisons. I also thought of dumping the rest of my points into sab for Adhesive, Frag, and Chemical Bombs. I thought it might allow me to do some serious ranged DPS and stealth solo kill in melee from time to time. I haven't gotten any characters past level 15 to test this so I'm looking for advice and links to successful builds hopefully. Thank you.

Rift Disciple

I found that Ranger/MM/NB has been a decent spec for pve up to lvl 22. Of course i'm going to respec at later levels but for now the ranger 0 point pet is awesome, NB adds dps, stealth, weapon enchantment and a ranged incapacitate.

Not sure what my build will look like at higher levels.

Yeah, I've struggled trying to figure out Assasin vs Nightblade. I keep going back and forth.

Soulwalker

My spec will be this http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...toqzVuzR.V0t0G

I like the idea of Nightblade due to the fact a few of their attacks can be done from 20 meters. But I am also looking to PvP a little bit more, I am not totally sure what my PvE spec will be but this will be it until I find one. Hope this helps some!

MM/Saboteur/Bard is what I am trying now.

+ Reply to Thread