+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talents by [Brackets]

Lightbulb Talents by [Brackets]

What I never seem to see are talents broken down by level bracket. i.e., 1-5, 5-10, 10-15 etc for those who 1) Have absolutely no clue and 2) For those that are flat out too "in-a-hurry" to figure it out.

With that in mind, I'm starting a rogue as I write this (hope I don't DC!) so I will use http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M___ to keep track.

Any and all are welcome to jump in if you have a build you think may benefit others. Also, if there are any 'particular' must-have points, please explain why they are.

To be continued...
    When in doubt, Poke it with a Stick

Default [1-5] Bracket

[1-5]

Level 2: Decided on Assassin as my Calling with the 1st 2 points spent for 10% more crit. Seems like Final Blow will do some decent damage at this low of a level.

Level 3: Took Marksman as 2nd soul. Ya, I know... But, looking at the potential of [Swift Shot] "...increases movement speed by 30%..." It seems like it may pay off. We'll see. k, this actually worked out well. I could fire off 4-5 swift shots so by the time the mob got to me, I already had 4-5 combo pts built up. A quick [Final Blow] with those combo pts and poof--dead mob.

Level 4: tbd
    Last edited by -^Hrc^-; 02-16-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Update 2nd Soul

+ Reply to Thread