+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sneaking hurts my bum

Soulwalker

Default Sneaking hurts my bum

It seems to me that after this latest update, I can't sneak around nearly ANYTHING without being seen. Before the patch it seemed very reasonable, I could sneak around alot of mobs but of course if you got too close ( 1-2 ft) they would spot you. But its different now. Its not like i'm trying to walk right through mobs, I keep a good 4ft ft away, yet I still get seen, and my discovery is almost always immediately followed by a gang-****. I'd like to mention that I also have both talent points in the assassin tree that reduce being detected. But there seems to be a huge difference in effectiveness between the two versions. As of right now, its not worth the point investment if you're going to be seen and chased down anyways. Seriously assassins were already too squishy, now you take away the one aspect of survivability they have. Please fix this.

I don't know about mobs but I have had a few people sneaking around me and when I see them its like they are a clear blob but I can see there shoulder's and boots just fine, so stealth is still broken to a point.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Rift Disciple

There are still a LOT of armor items that do not display the stealth "graphic." Make sure to send in game feedback with the name of the item and such.
    Going by the patch notes, it seems they have to manually go through and fix the actual items, not the stealth.

Though I do agree, stealth is just this side of worthless atm. Thank goodness the only thing I use it for is a 20m range incapacitate. :P

+ Reply to Thread