+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Cadence count as a healing spell?

Rift Disciple

Default Does Cadence count as a healing spell?

Title kind of says it all. Has anyone tested to see if Cadence is considered a healing spell as far as Planar Essences are concerned?

Also, am I right that since it deals life damage, it is considered a Spell and not a Physical attack?
    Addons are not all Recount and GearScore.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rydel View Post
    Title kind of says it all. Has anyone tested to see if Cadence is considered a healing spell as far as Planar Essences are concerned?

Also, am I right that since it deals life damage, it is considered a Spell and not a Physical attack?
    I have done a little bit of testing on this using a greater essence that says something like "targets of your healing spells sometimes have their AP/SP increased by ###" Something to that effect.
    It DOES proc off the motif heal, and I believe it also procs from the coda heal, but in my limited combat log searching I have yet to see it proc from a cadence heal.

As for the ones that say "your spells sometimes do such-and-such" and "your physical attacks sometimes do such-and-such", I have no idea. But I would like to know as well!

Telaran

And someone know if according to be a healing ability it depends on wisdom? That is a bit more diffcult tostack on a rogue than a cleric (our armors buff dex,end, str)

+ Reply to Thread