+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger/Marksmen/assassin need help with build

Soulwalker

Default Ranger/Marksmen/assassin need help with build

hey guys im currently thinking about doing this for my build http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...cfucoc0Vz.0VMc, if you guys could help me out on what i need to tweak to max my dps for pve that would be awesome!!

This is a pure raiding spec, then? Because you've got no real "oh-****" abilities. You obviously don't plan on ever getting hit.

Soulwalker

Furi, I assume that you'll be using Quick Shot over Hasted Shot (for bleed,) Piercing Shot to keep armor debuff up, Splinter Shot (with Improved Quick Shot) for bleed, Empowered Shot on cool down, and Dead Eye for finisher? The only change I'd recommend would possibly be dropping 2 points in Master Archer and maxing Killer Instinct. Otherwise, looks like a decent PvE build, if pet management is your thing.

If you want to really max your DPS, I suggest a pet-less MM/Sin/NB build, maybe something like this.

Soulwalker

yea i finally got the dps parser to work and the dps pet was only pulling 36 dps.... they should fix the pets and make them do decent dps, thats just terrible, so i specced what you suggested but havent had a chance to go to an instance and check out my dps, but i do like the the nightblade idea to get 15% damage to combo getting hits and finishers, along with the added damage from the assassin, with the range of the marksmen.

all i have ever liked in mmo's is range classes thats why im trying to find the best setup for dps for range

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Furi9112 View Post
    hey guys im currently thinking about doing this for my build http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...cfucoc0Vz.0VMc, if you guys could help me out on what i need to tweak to max my dps for pve that would be awesome!!
    Well, I am not a big fan of Serrated Blades, as it only works on melee weapon crits. Secondly, I love Strafe too much not to get 31+ pts for it. I prefer 32 points because that gives you Quick Reload, resetting the cd of all your abilities.

Soulwalker

serrated blades works for range, its just 150% instead of 180% over 6 seconds but i gave up on the ranger spec, just because the pet doesnt pull any dps at all, so im trying out marksmen/assassin/nightblade

but if you have another good suggestion for rogue range spec, feel free to place it here!

+ Reply to Thread