+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assasin tree Broken in my eyes

Rift Disciple

Default Assasin tree Broken in my eyes

Ok this might seem like a qq thread for you guys but anyway, assasin is a dps tree works in pvp should work in pve aswell, ofc some might be better for pvp, but the fact that assasin dont have any kind of mobility talent makes it weak for that aswell so i dont have a clue what trion was thinking about(yes i do know u can spec into other trees once and deeper to get defensive/mobility spells. but however other trees have mobility inside their trees.

They got their silly movement speed and detection tree specc, since when will pvp work around having movement speed in stealth or a being in stealth? u will be running most of the time outside stealth since its only a opener.

now a 31 pointer for a vanish ability? that does not seem right it only work for pvp and doesnt work for any offensive way, no one for pve will not waste 51 point in assasin for dps, since they will waste around 20 points in pointless crap that will increase their dps by 0 wich means if u want serpent strike... well lets just say no one will ever have it unless he is dumb.

Swap serpent strike with the vanish as 51 pointer elusiveness is so dumb also becuse having it makes it less reason to have to waste 2 point into Silent footsteps.

keep silent footsteps remove elusiveness and add a passive buff that increases your melee attackspeed with 10% or get combo finisher that increases your attackspeed with 25% and duration increase depending on how many combopoints up at the target or just make final blow have a buff on it that it increases melee attackspeed by 15% for 60seconds with 5 points of keep it as damaging ability.

Hidden vail? really? the damage you take while in stealth will put you out of stealth after 15 sec... what was the reason for this ability? give me trion one good situation in pvp or pve you would use this becuse there is NONE!

add a movementspeed increaser use 2 min cd haste you run 200% faster for 15 seconds or somthing.

cloak and dagger should apply to either puncture or backstab aswell.

enduring brew... why? reason? i would like to se any reason for this to be in the tree let say u go low hp use it you get the dot on there is a 6 sec cd. the heal is way to low even with the heal specc from magnify pain its to low, either add somthing useful mobility 1 talent pointer like you can throw both your swords that silences the target if they cast a spell and slows and deals some small chunk of damage. 7 sec cd.

make the tree more useful one change that atleast is needed it is that hidden vail gets changed/removed with somthing else serpentstrike swaps with 31 pointer, and elusiveness get removed with somthing else ofc make it balanced in numbers 1 mobility spells is needed maybe blink behind a target 15 sec cooldown and next ability will deal 50% more damage or somthing. well there is alot you can i have allready given you advice.

But change is needed and most ppl im pretty sure agree with me, and yes assasin is not the only tree that is broken in ways but the amount of useless stuff if you compare with ranged/marksman is astonishing.

I'm not sure if this a troll or not, but I'll bite... Vanish has no effect in PvE? Like you can't even cast it, or you can, but it has no effect when soloing because you're in visible range of the mob.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    I'm not sure if this a troll or not, but I'll bite... Vanish has no effect in PvE? Like you can't even cast it, or you can, but it has no effect when soloing because you're in visible range of the mob.
    You do the count a vanish that wastes your global cooldown and gives u one stealth ability to use, that you use each 2 min or an attack u can have on a stable rotation?

vanish is not pve ability stealth is not pve ability, and actually frankly not so good pvp ability either good opener yes, but after that nothing.

Marksman have strafe,ranger have their bloodraptor with the bleed debuff. the list goes on and assasin got a stealth... get it?

slip away is fine for pve if you ever pull agro its basically a 100% detaunt. Maybe not the best pve soul but so what?

the assassin is fine, i've been wrecking people pretty good today. Stop looking at a soul in vacuum and consider what2nd and 3r soul you can take to accomodate for your primary's shortcomings. Maybe you should be asking how to play the assassin better rather than laiming the soul is broken.

today someone /y called me out for haxing after using slip away.. lol

Soulwalker

If you spend some points in other trees along with assassin, you can get some useful movement abilities along with it. Because of how the game is designed, why would they put all of that into one tree? I do agree on the vanish thing, though. It would be useless in PvE because they spot you too quickly when you're stealthed.

+ Reply to Thread