+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Cadence Damage Question

Soulwalker

Default Bard Cadence Damage Question

Does anyone know what actually effects Cadence damage, in terms of weapon type? The tooltip says it does 'weapon plus XX Life damage", but does that mean it's checking melee weapons or ranged weapon? I've tried by swapping the weapons, using none/some/both, and I simply cannot figure it out.

Anyone know how this damage works? And the Codas, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Smags View Post
    Does anyone know what actually effects Cadence damage, in terms of weapon type? The tooltip says it does 'weapon plus XX Life damage", but does that mean it's checking melee weapons or ranged weapon? I've tried by swapping the weapons, using none/some/both, and I simply cannot figure it out.

Anyone know how this damage works? And the Codas, for that matter.
    From what i've experienced it seems to be calculated off your current Dexterity and Attack Power, using your melee weapons stats at close range and your ranged weapon stats at longer ranges, correct me if i'm wrong.
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 02-15-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Soulwalker

Been playing Bard centric souls on the alpha servers for a while now. Cacence is Main hand only weapon max damage (of it's damage range) + set life damage. The main hand dmg can be increased by increasing your AP through raising your STR and or DEX (AP for rogues is 50% dex, 50%str). The life damage can be increased by any skill that increase "non-physical damage" or by raising SP which is affected by INT.

Rascal

+ Reply to Thread