+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Grrrr...It's "R-o-g-u-e"

  1. #1
    Shadowlander LooseCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    33

    Default Grrrr...It's "R-o-g-u-e"

    Not rouge, or rougue, or whatever crappy combination you come up with to fail at spelling rogue.

    I have played many different rogues in numerous games in the past, however I will be most likely rolling mage for launch. I like to surf the other class boards to check up on the competition, and see if I can spot any weakenesses.

    And btw, it's "lose", not "loose" if you lost in a game, battle, duel or etc.

    Thank you, that is all. Petty yes, but at least I feel better. Who knows, maybe it'll help some **** out. One can only hope.
    Last edited by LooseCannon; 02-14-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzavior View Post
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.


    Junior

  2. #2
    Plane Touched PLANKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    267

    Default

    hahaha

    I had a freind that would go nuts if someone spelt rogue wrong

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Tyhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon View Post
    Thank you, that is all. Petty yes, but atleast I feel better. Who knows, maybe it'll help some **** out. One can only hope.
    If your going to spell check others, you might want to check yourself first at least = two words not one

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    so you like play rougue?

  5. #5
    Shadowlander LooseCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Lol. You got me, my fat, cold thumb didn't push the spacebar down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzavior View Post
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.


    Junior

  6. #6
    Shadowlander LooseCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Ya, I like to play rogues. I tend to flank the enemy lines in most games I play, and being able to stealth is a great benefit for that.

    However, I think it's time for a change in my playstyle therefore I rolled a mage in beta 2. I'm having a good time with him, but I think they could use some love from the devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzavior View Post
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.


    Junior

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Elvirnith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I'm generally annoyed by the spelling on the forums as well, but I learned long ago that there's really no reason to let it bother you since it's going to persist no matter what you say or do.
    Last edited by Elvirnith; 02-14-2011 at 05:00 PM.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Drekor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon View Post
    Not rouge, or rougue, or whatever crappy combination you come up with to fail at spelling rogue.

    I have played many different rogues in numerous games in the past, however I will be most likely rolling mage for launch. I like to surf the other class boards to check up on the competition, and see if I can spot any weakenesses.

    And btw, it's "lose", not "loose" if you lost in a game, battle, duel or etc.

    Thank you, that is all. Petty yes, but at least I feel better. Who knows, maybe it'll help some **** out. One can only hope.
    Hi, you must be new to the internets.

    Let me give you a helpful hint: suck it up princess.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander LooseCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drekor View Post
    Hi, you must be new to the internets.

    Let me give you a helpful hint: suck it up princess.

    Actually, I have been around before the first home computers, so I'm fairly certain I'm not new to the "internets".

    However, my point in the thread was to hopefully raise some attention to the class forums that the person mispelling the class they are posting in is spelled Rogue.

    But thanks for the pointless hint buttercup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzavior View Post
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.


    Junior

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Maybe it's just a personal preference but I would much rather run into a hot girl with rouge and heels than a rogue with heals.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander LooseCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightreaver View Post
    Maybe it's just a personal preference but I would much rather run into a hot girl with rouge and heels than a rogue with heals.
    Actually laughed with this one, nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzavior View Post
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.


    Junior

  12. #12
    Ascendant Kyera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    My rogue is going to wear plenty of rouge.

  13. #13
    Soulwalker Green H a X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon View Post
    Actually, I have been around before the first home computers, so I'm fairly certain I'm not new to the "internets".

    However, my point in the thread was to hopefully raise some attention to the class forums that the person mispelling the class they are posting in is spelled Rogue.

    But thanks for the pointless hint buttercup.

    haii whai you maahd?


    just jokes!.
    but i do agree, i feel that spelling needs to improve ,FOR THE KIDS SAKE
    Last edited by Green H a X; 02-14-2011 at 05:33 PM.
    GREEN FIEND

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Would you like to dual?
    /snicker

  15. #15
    Champion Yasue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    I "tyop" things all the time, but generally catch it and correct it. If I took the time to criticize all the spelling errors in forums and chat, I'd never get to play a game.

    I try to read with a sense of humor now. Here are some of the best comics I've ever seen and often feel tempted to link.

    Ten Words you Need to Stop Misspelling: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

    and of course, one that addresses the dreaded Alot: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...verything.html
    Please check your trollrage or risk sounding like this when you post: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558516

    "From the splinter in the hand to the thorn in the heart, to the shotgun to the head;
    you've got no choice but to learn to glean solace from pain, or you'll end up cynical or dead"--Jim White, musician and storyteller.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts