+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grrrr...It's "R-o-g-u-e"

Default Grrrr...It's "R-o-g-u-e"

Not rouge, or rougue, or whatever crappy combination you come up with to fail at spelling rogue.

I have played many different rogues in numerous games in the past, however I will be most likely rolling mage for launch. I like to surf the other class boards to check up on the competition, and see if I can spot any weakenesses.

And btw, it's "lose", not "loose" if you lost in a game, battle, duel or etc.

Thank you, that is all. Petty yes, but at least I feel better. Who knows, maybe it'll help some **** out. One can only hope.
    Last edited by LooseCannon; 02-14-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzavior View Post
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.

Junior

hahaha

I had a freind that would go nuts if someone spelt rogue wrong

Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon View Post
    Thank you, that is all. Petty yes, but atleast I feel better. Who knows, maybe it'll help some **** out. One can only hope.
    If your going to spell check others, you might want to check yourself first at least = two words not one

Soulwalker

so you like play rougue?

Lol. You got me, my fat, cold thumb didn't push the spacebar down.
    He should be able to stunlock and finish casters without taking any kind of damage... thats the only way it could possibly be fair.

Junior

Ya, I like to play rogues. I tend to flank the enemy lines in most games I play, and being able to stealth is a great benefit for that.

However, I think it's time for a change in my playstyle therefore I rolled a mage in beta 2. I'm having a good time with him, but I think they could use some love from the devs.

Junior

I'm generally annoyed by the spelling on the forums as well, but I learned long ago that there's really no reason to let it bother you since it's going to persist no matter what you say or do.
    Last edited by Elvirnith; 02-14-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Not rouge, or rougue, or whatever crappy combination you come up with to fail at spelling rogue.

I have played many different rogues in numerous games in the past, however I will be most likely rolling mage for launch. I like to surf the other class boards to check up on the competition, and see if I can spot any weakenesses.

And btw, it's "lose", not "loose" if you lost in a game, battle, duel or etc.

Thank you, that is all. Petty yes, but at least I feel better. Who knows, maybe it'll help some **** out. One can only hope.
    Hi, you must be new to the internets.

Let me give you a helpful hint: suck it up princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekor View Post
    Hi, you must be new to the internets.

Let me give you a helpful hint: suck it up princess.

Actually, I have been around before the first home computers, so I'm fairly certain I'm not new to the "internets".

However, my point in the thread was to hopefully raise some attention to the class forums that the person mispelling the class they are posting in is spelled Rogue.

But thanks for the pointless hint buttercup.

Junior

Rift Chaser

Maybe it's just a personal preference but I would much rather run into a hot girl with rouge and heels than a rogue with heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightreaver View Post
    Maybe it's just a personal preference but I would much rather run into a hot girl with rouge and heels than a rogue with heals.
    Actually laughed with this one, nice.

Junior

My rogue is going to wear plenty of rouge.

Actually, I have been around before the first home computers, so I'm fairly certain I'm not new to the "internets".

However, my point in the thread was to hopefully raise some attention to the class forums that the person mispelling the class they are posting in is spelled Rogue.

But thanks for the pointless hint buttercup.

haii whai you maahd?

just jokes!.
    but i do agree, i feel that spelling needs to improve ,FOR THE KIDS SAKE
    Last edited by Green H a X; 02-14-2011 at 05:33 PM.
    GREEN FIEND

Rift Disciple

Would you like to dual?
    /snicker

I "tyop" things all the time, but generally catch it and correct it. If I took the time to criticize all the spelling errors in forums and chat, I'd never get to play a game.

I try to read with a sense of humor now. Here are some of the best comics I've ever seen and often feel tempted to link.

Ten Words you Need to Stop Misspelling: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

and of course, one that addresses the dreaded Alot: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...verything.html
    Please check your trollrage or risk sounding like this when you post: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558516

"From the splinter in the hand to the thorn in the heart, to the shotgun to the head;
    you've got no choice but to learn to glean solace from pain, or you'll end up cynical or dead"--Jim White, musician and storyteller.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast