+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change to "Stalker Phase" ???

Gun
    Soulwalker

Question Change to "Stalker Phase" ???

When last beta was up I could of swore that the tooltip had read "after plane shifting" (which includes all plane shifts/teleports) but every role builder out there now seems to say "after using Shadow Stalk or Shadow Assault" (which is only the plane shifts that put you directly behind your opponent).

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

I've been around since Beta 1 and to the best of my knowledge, the triggers for Stalker Phase were always Stalk and Assault

beta six said stalk and assault. i remember this, because that's when i actually tried to tank stuff with RS, and i was reading all the tool tips on the abilities.

Plane Walker

question - does the damage increase and threat reduction both activate only after those two skills are used? Or is it only the threat reduction?

Gun
    Soulwalker

Thanks for the replies guys, I know I read this somewhere, it must have been on some outdated builder and not in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by sinasdf View Post
    question - does the damage increase and threat reduction both activate only after those two skills are used? Or is it only the threat reduction?
    Yes, both of the abilities are activated for 10 seconds after either Stalk/Assault are used is how I understand it.

+ Reply to Thread