+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard/MM/Ranger viable?

Default Bard/MM/Ranger viable?

so knowing that I like to be a ranged dps type person and knowing that I love the buffs/debuffs/heals ect that a bard can bring to the table. In the opinion of those more versed wit hthese classes then I can this class combination work in an effective way together. Giving me the buffs/runspeed/heals from a bard while also giving me great ranged damage from marksman and the pet from ranger. I understand that 10 points would have to go into ranger to keep the pet scaling. Is there anything else that needs to be done/can be done to make this a solid PvE and PvP build?

Champion of Telara

You need at least 44 points in Bard to be useful at endgame.

You need at least ~30-ish points in Ranger to be useful as a DPS, along with a pretty good investment in Marksman too.

Stop trying to half-*** things, especially with 4 roles available.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Default build idea?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...VMtRqzVzzo.VGobard/mm/ranger idea

So this was the idea i came up with. not sure if it would be any good. but it seems like a great kiting build. I imagine it would be solid for PvP as well as solo PvE. not 100% sure if it would be a solid raiding spec though. Any feedback would be great. Sorry to the above poster... I honestly dont know how this would work as I have played all the other classes in the other betas and planned on trying rogue out in the open beta.

Champion of Telara

No, it would be an abysmal raiding spec. If all you care about is soloing and PVP, then it might be fine - I don't know nor care about PVP.
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Zerromi View Post
    No, it would be an abysmal raiding spec. If all you care about is soloing and PVP, then it might be fine - I don't know nor care about PVP.
    It'd be better to not answer at all then answer and give him nothing to work with as to why.

+ Reply to Thread