+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what's a good combo for rogue lving?

Default what's a good combo for rogue lving?

Last edited by icevain; 02-13-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Plane Walker

1.) You'll want a Ranger for easier leveling. Keep in mind that the Ranger needs to have points invested in it consistently if you want the class to help you until you reach 50.

2.) Don't understand

3.) Don't know much to comment. Ask in warrior forums.

bard if you want quick groups.

Plane Touched

mm ranger

its a good combo, thats what he asked ;o

Rift Disciple

Ranger is a good combo. But better for you to give some idea of what you want to do. Marks/Ranger and then bard works really well. And the order of the first two doesn’t much matter. But if you want to be assassin or saboteur you might go a different route. On the plus side you’re only really locked into your first choices until about 13ish when you can start doing quests for different souls to swap in.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No on addons: Farroer: Bottomline: Players will cheat to the limit that you allow.

Honestly any Rogue soul can level well. However if you want to make it easier on yourself, having Ranger, even just for the 0 point pet will give you a nice tank so you can focus on dealing damage. I myself went Marks/Ranger and let the pet tank for me, but even a melee Rogue can do great with a pet tanking. Having a pet is nice for classes with back attacks too. So if you're unsure, feel free to try various ones out while the pet takes all the damage off of you. Regardless of what you choose, I don't think you'd regret choosing Ranger as a filler. Eventually you can get them all and test them.

Champion of Telara

Bard/Nightblade/Blade Dancer. :P
    -Rilgon @ Deepwood (US)

+ Reply to Thread