+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue's holding swords backwards?

Default Rogue's holding swords backwards?

I know its not exactly a game breaking thing but I was wondering which of the female character hold one of their swords backwards? Couldnt find a decent answer anywhere :S

I can confirm that both Eth and Mathosian females have the reverse grip. I'm not 100% sure on High Elves and Kelari, but I believe they do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolyai View Post
    I can confirm that both Eth and Mathosian females have the reverse grip. I'm not 100% sure on High Elves and Kelari, but I believe they do as well.
    my high elf female does not have a reverse grip on her off hand item, it's why i'm changing to Mathosian at launch.
    Therylin - R5 Healer
    Thericia- R4 Rogue

Human females on their main hand reverse and Dwarf females hold their off hand reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Telal View Post
    my high elf female does not have a reverse grip on her off hand item, it's why i'm changing to Mathosian at launch.
    Can't say I blame you. I had every intention of making my Eth Rogue male, but the lack of awesome sword grip has forced me to go female.

Quote Originally Posted by Telal View Post
    Yeah I really like the reverse hold wish I could get it on my elf future UI setting maybe.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

The reverse grip is great when you're holding a dagger or a sword, but it looks horrendous when you have an oversized axe or a mace in your mainhand. Personally I'm going Elf for the tuck 'n roll and the teleporting backflips.
    Last edited by Tenison_Grey; 02-13-2011 at 06:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread