+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogues top 10,000 posts...

Default Rogues top 10,000 posts...

...while everyone else is between 5,900 and 6,300.

Grats to us, I guess. Is anyone else worried about class bloating leading to competition for raid slots? I'm strongly considering going support-bard and tank for my raiding roles, but with rogues outnumbering other callings almost 2:1, I'm thinking I may have to reconsider. Anyone else feeling this way?

Plane Touched

A good 2000+ of those posts are probably from other classes crying nerf to sabo and bard. I don't think the class will be too overbloated. I've seen just as many warriors/clerics running around as other rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRx View Post
    ...while everyone else is between 5,900 and 6,300.

Grats to us, I guess. Is anyone else worried about class bloating leading to competition for raid slots? I'm strongly considering going support-bard and tank for my raiding roles, but with rogues outnumbering other callings almost 2:1, I'm thinking I may have to reconsider. Anyone else feeling this way?
    Everyone likes stealth classes.
    Briarcliff - PvP US

I love playing a rogue but I will probably start with a mage, I hate playing the class of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by gulain View Post
    A good 2000+ of those posts are probably from other classes crying nerf to sabo and bard. I don't think the class will be too overbloated. I've seen just as many warriors/clerics running around as other rogues.
    Well I hope you're right. I asked a few friends who are picking up rift with me what they think they're going to roll when live hits: 4 rogues (3 bards and a nightblade), 2 mages (archon/dom and necro/warlock), and a cleric. No warriors.

edit: And yes, I realize this by no means reflects the entire community. It did, however, make me start looking at how many people love rogues.
    Last edited by DocRx; 02-13-2011 at 11:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread