+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard AoE heal range

Telaran

Default Bard AoE heal range

For cadence with invigorated soul, coda of restoration and verse of vitality, there isn't a specified range on the tooltip. It just says "heals the party or raid members."

Anyone know what the aoe range of these heals are?

I found that "talented composer" really helped a lot with this, giving an extra 10 meters. I want to say it's a base 10 meters, but I could be wrong. I know when you are spec'd into TC, it is honestly a pretty good distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by wraith228 View Post
    rogues ran around shootin lightning bolts out of their nuts and clerics had chainsaws for arms

<Hammered> PvE/PvP-Defiant, EST. Semi-Hardcore.
    is recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryalt View Post
    I found that "talented composer" really helped a lot with this, giving an extra 10 meters. I want to say it's a base 10 meters, but I could be wrong. I know when you are spec'd into TC, it is honestly a pretty good distance.
    Talented Composer only helps with motifs, anthems, and fanfares. If it affects cadance healing, it is not indicated anywhere.

Plane Touched

This is something you should honestly just test with a partner once beta goes back up. I'd presume it's 35m with most all heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Daera View Post
    For cadence with invigorated soul, coda of restoration and verse of vitality, there isn't a specified range on the tooltip. It just says "heals the party or raid members."

Anyone know what the aoe range of these heals are?
    its roughly 20 meters without Talented composer and 30 meters with it, i can tell you this because i have seen Coda of restoration hit teammates that are on top of people im building combo points on at full range, which was 30 meters on the skill i was using.
    Last edited by rich1051414; 02-13-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Updated; February 13, 2011; Nova Bench 3; Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate; AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3975 MHz; Graphics Card:Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 OC@960/1400
    Verified NovaBench Score: 1093
    Validated by CPU-Z

+ Reply to Thread