+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade/Riftstalker/Infiltraitor PvP build

Telaran

Default Nightblade/Riftstalker/Infiltraitor PvP build

Hail and well met denizens of the night.

I have a pvp build here i have been fiddling with, it's been frustraiting to try and balance out the trees due to the sheer number of awsome abilities and would love some advice and help.

This is what i have so far:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...R0s.Vzxc.VVb0b

Any comments and critisims are greatfully recieved.
    Last edited by Nagant; 02-13-2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Incorrect Url, and i noticed i mispelled Infiltrator >:(

Soulwalker

I was considering a similar build, but have a few differences

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zxczo.xx0R0b0b

Unstable state: I kinda feel this is a must for NB since a huge amount of the damage we do is non-physical. A 9% buff almost too hard to pass up.

Stalker Phase: I go bit further up on RS to get this so my shifts to immediately get behind my target cause me to do extra damage.

Also, realize that exceptional resilience has a leaked change from alpha notes. I believe its up to 3 points and goes to a flat 6% damage reduction.

For the infiltrator tree i took a totally different approach. I realize that the Armor Pen gained is pretty much worthless, but i feel having our finishing moves have 20% chance to interrupt spell casts per combo point is a must. Paired with Flame thrust having the ranged interrupt could be huge.

Open to criticism for this build... something i was just toying around with.

Telaran

I can see the benefit to your build as a sort of anti-mage, but not buffing your primal strike or blazing strike as your bread and butter combo builder and finisher seems odd. Though i agree on the unstable state and moved 4 points out of lingering flame and placed them into unstable state though i had one point left over and just stuck it in fire and death attunement.

Having Twilight Transcendence seems like a must to me, being able to remove all harmful effects and be immune to them for 4 seconds seems like a good way to remove dots and Dark Containment (blind) them for a restealth.

A lot of my infiltrator points were made to counter melee characters, the stun reductions and reduced damage during them i expect would help against other rogues and if a warrior gets one of those leaping stuns on you.

However not having an interrupt apart from dark containment seems like it would hinder me in the long run against mages and healers in particular though i suppose you need to chose between rogues attacking you and you opening on mages.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...R0s.V0xc.VVb0b < My revised build
    Last edited by Nagant; 02-13-2011 at 07:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread