+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade/Assassin or Nightblade/riftstalker?

Ascendant

Default Nightblade/Assassin or Nightblade/riftstalker?

This is pretty much the 64k dollar question for me rigfht now. Do you go with the assassin for the extra damage and crowd control or do you go riftstalker for the survivability and mobility. Frankly i have no idea. Im leaning towards riftstalker for something like black garden where the fight is largely in one spot and then assassin for something like codex where the fight is a bit more spread out.

Personally I'm going Nightblade/Bladedancer, but if your picking those two, I'd say riftstalker, because that will help keep you alive when you have crappy teammates.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    Personally I'm going Nightblade/Bladedancer, but if your picking those two, I'd say riftstalker, because that will help keep you alive when you have crappy teammates.
    i guess that coulld work to kinda the half way point you get a bit of mobility with the charge a bit of survivability with dodging and a bit of CC with the stun and silence though i hate how you really cant control your CC like you can with the sin.BD just doesnt help NB nearly as much as RS or Sin would imo.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 02-12-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    i guess that coulld work to kinda the half way point you get a bit of mobility with the charge a bit of survivability with dodging and a bit of CC with the stun and silence though i hate how you really cant control your CC like you can with the sin.BD just doesnt help NB nearly as much as RS or Sin would imo.
    Yeah I haven't really tried it out yet, but I'm going to be doing something like this

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...R0z.VhtoMqgRos

I'm mostly going to be using my ranged attack abilities , and slowing people down with chemical bombs and twilight force while peppering them with all of my ranged attacks. When they get in close I'll pop my sidesteps or sprint to evade and burn them down with melee or run away and do it again. I think this could work really well, but I haven't tried it out. You'll notice most of the abilities I got in bladedancer are more passives or useful for defensive kiting/defensive melee

riftstalker/nightblade was exactly what im thinking. i'm going to take on bladedancer as the third purly for the tier 1 quick reflexes and a few few of the teir 2 abilites...

+ Reply to Thread