+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafting for rogues

Soulwalker

Default Crafting for rogues

So anyone have suggestions on best crafting roles for bards...leaning twords bard class

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeforce View Post
    So anyone have suggestions on best crafting roles for bards...leaning twords bard class
    tailoring, skinning? i think tailoring is cloth and leather

Updated; February 13, 2011; Nova Bench 3; Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate; AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3975 MHz; Graphics Card:Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 OC@960/1400
    Verified NovaBench Score: 1093
    Validated by CPU-Z

Yeah typically I'd recommend Outfitter (Leather/Cloth Armor crafting) and a second gathering profession just to sell raw materials for cash. BUT this is kind of a selfish role.

If your playing a bard to be the jack of all trades buffing/party assist player, than to me picking up Forager and Butchery for gathering skills, then Apothecary (potions and consumables) would be a natural compliment to what you already do as a class. Plus you can sell many of the consumables your not going to need, and theres always going to be a market for it. Plus if your joining a raiding guild, you can be THAT guy, the one that comes in to buff and assist the raid, and brings ALL the pots people will need, get yourself a regular consumables fund going for you where the rest of the guild can drop off mats for you to use to make everyone's stuff, and say hello to a permanent raid spot as the "buffs guy".
    Last edited by Magnos; 02-12-2011 at 10:21 PM.

rune crafting, outfitting, butcher

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vabjekf View Post
    rune crafting, outfitting, butcher
    this.........

+ Reply to Thread