+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth Leveling Build

Default Advice for Stealth Build and Tank Build

I plan to have a Rogue be my main when the Headstart begins and I wanted to make sure that I have my preferred leveling build... juuuuust right. So any thoughts or help would be really appreciated.
    22 BD / 28 SIN / 16 RS
    The thought behind this build is stealthy quick kills with the ability to heal myself.

Here's my secondary Tank build that I wouldn't mind the advice on.
    22 BD / 35 RS / 9 Bard
    Last edited by Truffled; 02-12-2011 at 09:13 PM.

I would take the 6 points you put in BD on that fourth tier out and put them into RS for the Shield Finisher and 1 point into the post teleport buff.. and then the last 2 into the +40% in that last tier there. Just my 2cp!

Quote Originally Posted by Wtfmate21 View Post
    I would take the 6 points you put in BD on that fourth tier out and put them into RS for the Shield Finisher and 1 point into the post teleport buff.. and then the last 2 into the +40% in that last tier there. Just my 2cp!
    Yeah I wasn't sure about those 6 points, but I wanted to get the Combat Preparation Ability... Thanks for the advice. I might just go with your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Truffled View Post
    I plan to have a Rogue be my main when the Headstart begins and I wanted to make sure that I have my preferred leveling build... juuuuust right. So any thoughts or help would be really appreciated.
    22 BD / 28 SIN / 16 RS
    The thought behind this build is stealthy quick kills with the ability to heal myself.

Here's my secondary Tank build that I wouldn't mind the advice on.
    22 BD / 35 RS / 9 Bard
    You don't want to stealth between mob kills. Leveling is all about movement speed, and stealth slows you down, bigtime. This has been the case in every single mmo that I have played where i was a rogue with stealth.

You can forget stealth altogether while leveling, unless you want the ability to occasionally skip mobs and go directly to quest objectives.

Design your "leveling build" around non-stealth openers, since you will be using those 90% of the time. Its a ton faster. The only reason to use the same exact build while leveling that you will use @ 50, is to get practice, and frankly if you are a decent player you can change your soul trees at 50 and get used to it after a couple hours, or less.

+ Reply to Thread