+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade PvE Build (need your feedback please)

Default Nightblade PvE Build (need your feedback please)

Having never even played the beta for this game, this is what I came up with

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...gMos.0VMcx0b.q

Like I said, I've not even played the beta for this, so if there's anything any of you more experienced ladies or gents would like to share with me about something critical I'm missing or something stupid I picked up, feel free. If you have any questions about my thinking as to why I put this point here or that point there, feel free to ask as well.

Please note that this is intended for single target dps, not for multi target or trash.
    Last edited by Boltswiki; 02-12-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Telaran

Not gonna say a whole lot, because the build isn't too bad. However, just a note on something. Dark Malady is only usable from Stealth(which is only usable outside of combat), so you would use this to sneak up on someone. However, it is definitely the best of the use from stealth fights as it increases all damage on the target.

not a bad spec the only thing i would suggest is finding a way to get living flame in there because the way it works is after you do a finisher it cast a fiery spike on the target that is off gcd and cost no energy and it gives you a combo point requiering you to only get 4 before your next finnisher

Quote Originally Posted by Psychomagus View Post
    Not gonna say a whole lot, because the build isn't too bad. However, just a note on something. Dark Malady is only usable from Stealth(which is only usable outside of combat), so you would use this to sneak up on someone. However, it is definitely the best of the use from stealth fights as it increases all damage on the target.
    Dark Malady now increases all damage you do to any target but it is still the ideal opener on any boss encounter
    Last edited by drizzet; 02-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Ah, I hadn't even thought about the free CP from Lingering Flame, I was just concerned with keeping the debuff stacked. As for Dark Malady, thank you for clarifying that. Tooltip on Zam doesn't mention that. As such, I'll rework it and edit the revised build in after its done. Thank you for your feedback.

the soul calculators arent 100% correct because they are just the trees from the last beta they dont add any alpha changes in there

+ Reply to Thread