+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL...Trion Rocks Sabs get buffed

Default LOL...Trion Rocks Sabs get buffed

Thank you Trion!!

Apparently sabs charges are going to be counted as poisons so now Poisons buffing skills effect the charges!
    maybe if us Sabs are good for Valentines day Trion will give us Missile launcher next
    LunaticWoda
    Deepstrike Server
    eXotic Occult
    www.exoticoccult.com

I like your enthusiasm, try and spread that around to all these doom and gloomers that have been crying non stop all day about the changes. I'm happier than a pig in **** about Nightblade tbh. That is one of the most underplayed classes and easily one of the most powerful. Put the points in and LAUGH at how fast you destroy people. They don't suspect a thing until its over!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWoda View Post
    Thank you Trion!!

Apparently sabs charges are going to be counted as poisons so now Poisons buffing skills effect the charges!
    maybe if us Sabs are good for Valentines day Trion will give us Missile launcher next
    Pro troll. This has been beaten to death already. Yes if you want to pump 18 points into assassin (wasted tree), you can get a 15% damage increase. BUT all of your charges can now be cleansed off by all healers in PvP, so +15% damage on a 3 charge detonate instead of a 5 = not a buff. Or when you plant 5 charges to have them wipe them all with mass cleanse.

Shadowlander

Thank you Trion!!

Did you miss the fact that Sab charges can be removed by abilities that remove poisons which quite a few classes get. I realize they have to be alert and burn a cooldown or two, but with a good healer Sab backend damage could take a serious beating this beta. We will see.

Cheers!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcoyote View Post
    I like your enthusiasm, try and spread that around to all these doom and gloomers that have been crying non stop all day about the changes. I'm happier than a pig in **** about Nightblade tbh. That is one of the most underplayed classes and easily one of the most powerful. Put the points in and LAUGH at how fast you destroy people. They don't suspect a thing until its over!
    Its down to warrior or rogue RB/Reav or NB/RS i cant decide for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    Pro troll. This has been beaten to death already. Yes if you want to pump 18 points into assassin (wasted tree), you can get a 15% damage increase. BUT all of your charges can now be cleansed off by all healers in PvP, so +15% damage on a 3 charge detonate instead of a 5 = not a buff. Or when you plant 5 charges to have them wipe them all with mass cleanse.
    Not really trolling. And the skills that can remove chargers were the same before nothing has changed with who can remove them. Just the status has changed and I think 1 extra healer can remove em now. Im personally excited that trion isn't getting wrapped up with the QQ nerf trolls

Also as a hypothetical if all healers could remove charges all that would do is force us to toss in 1 more ability.

Time Bomb
    Blast Charge
    Blast Charge
    (oh **** im being charged)
    Blast charge
    (clean 1 charge)
    Carpet Bombing
    Blast Charge x3
    Annihilation Bomb
    Deadeye shot

See what I did there? I saw a obstacle to my class/rotation and problem solved the situation without QQing for nerfs! (okay that was a little trollish oh well)
    Last edited by LunaticWoda; 02-12-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    LunaticWoda
    Deepstrike Server
    eXotic Occult
    www.exoticoccult.com

Plane Touched

Not really trolling. And the skills that can remove chargers were the same before nothing has changed with who can remove them. Just the status has changed and I think 1 extra healer can remove em now. Im personally excited that trion isn't getting wrapped up with the QQ nerf trolls

Also as a hypothetical if all healers could remove charges all that would do is force us to toss in 1 more ability.

Time Bomb
    Blast Charge
    Blast Charge
    Blast charge
    (clean 1 charge)
    Carpet Bombing
    Blast Charge x3
    Annihilation Bomb
    Deadeye shot

See what I did there? I saw a obstacle to my class/rotation and problem solved the situation without QQing for nerfs! (okay that was a little trollish oh well)
    It'll be more like this...

Time Bomb 1.0s gcd
    Blast Charge 1.0s gcd
    Cleric pops Curative Waters 1.5s gcd, clears first charge
    Blast Charge 1.0s gcd
    Blast charge 1.0s gcd
    Cleric throws X offensive ability 1.5s gcd
    (CW tick #1, total of 2 charges left)
    Carpet Bombing (why? all you cast was time bomb and it's about to be off of CD)1.0s gcd (I don't think you understand what this skill does)
    Blast Charge 1.0s gcd
    (CW tick #2, total of 2 charges left)
    Blast Charge x2 2.0s
    (CW tick #3, total of 3 charges left)
    Annihilation Bomb 1.0s gcd (probably only a 1s stun due to soul tree skills lowering stun timer) pops 3 blast charges
    Cleric throws X heal back to full 1.5s gcd
    Deadeye shot 1.0s gcd
    Cleric throws X heal back to full 1.5s gcd
    Sab is out of Energy 2.0s
    Blast Charge 1.0s gcd
    Cleric pops Cleansing Waters 1.5s gcd, clears first charge

Repeat...

See what you did there? You saw a obstacle to your class/rotation and failed to solve the problem.

This doesn't even take the 3 GCDs they're going to use before they pop the mass cleanse to clear 4 charges before going back to a simple staggering rotation.

Carpet bombing resets the cooldown on your bombs and makes them have no cooldown. This isn't no GCD, this is you can throw anhil bomb, 4 times in a row (don't see why you would as there is DR on stun but you get the idea)

* Curative Waters: Now heals 1 Disease, Poison, or Curse from the ally 3 times over 6 seconds. Has a 10 second cooldown.
    Last edited by blahdot3h; 02-12-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Rift Disciple

Yeah i dont think he knows what carpet bomb does either lol.

i play a sab and im excited to see what these new patches bring to us.

could be very good or very bad it all depends on how the oposite team is set up

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Astrex View Post
    Yeah i dont think he knows what carpet bomb does either lol.

i play a sab and im excited to see what these new patches bring to us.

could be very good or very bad it all depends on how the oposite team is set up
    He is an example of one of the players who is so one dimensional that the Sabo nerfs will do exactly what they were supposed to do; make playing this class take more skill than his spam blast charge to victory he posted above lol.
    Last edited by blahdot3h; 02-12-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Plane Touched

I guess he has no retort to me debunking his supposed fix. He can crawl back into his hole now.

Ascendant

Sab is a stupid test its now just a class thats dangerous against stupid people and Pugs. A sab will never be hitting anyone with more than 3 charge detonate/ A Bombs if the healer is decent. Against a premade they will be easily ignored.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 02-12-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Telaran

So you're telling me that, when you see the cleric pop a cleanse, you're gonna stand there and keep putting charges on him?

Its a simple balance , to a tad overpowered class at the time.

There damage is now more streamlined instead of heavy spike.

This is not a nerf , just a overall rebalance nothing more or less.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    So you're telling me that, when you see the cleric pop a cleanse, you're gonna stand there and keep putting charges on him?
    Seeing the type of bad players gravitating towards the sab im sure they will. We will have a ton of sabs mashing charges charges then when they see 5 dots mash there detonate they wont pay attention to there targets debuffs and will just mash detonate wasting all that build up time for a lol detonate.

Rift Chaser

All of these complaints seem to revolve around a sab trying to detonate someone, and a cleric ruining it... So either they are fighting a cleric or fighting two people.. ok firstly GL killing the cleric.. secondly, why are you comparing a sab against two combined classes to make them sound weak ? clerics have ALWAYS interfered with other classes abilities to kill eachother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast