+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rogue solo rift killer!!

Telaran

Exclamation Rogue solo rift killer!!

Im new to the game just lurking around the forums and just pre-ordered the game. I'm wondering with the people who have played already and for the people who understand the new changes. Is there anyone who can help me (guide me) in the direction of creating a solo Rifting pvp beast. I love assassin class and love hide, so if you guys can give some advice it will be appreciated.
    Last edited by LUNAT1C; 02-12-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by LUNAT1C View Post
    Im new to the game just lurking around the forums and just pre-ordered the game. I'm wondering with the people who have played already and for the people who understand the new changes. Is there anyone who can help me (guide me) in the direction of creating a solo Rifting pvp beast. I love assassin class and love hide, so if you guys can give some advice it will be appreciated.
    anyone???

No. Go look around and see what fits what you need.

anyone???
    Go back to WoW?

Soulwalker

Sorry for all the unhelpful advice, there is not any cookie cutter-best build for any class yet and hopefully never. There are so many ways to spec, I would suggest visiting http://rift.zam.com/ and mess around with their soul builder.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhaq View Post
    Sorry for all the unhelpful advice, there is not any cookie cutter-best build for any class yet and hopefully never. There are so many ways to spec, I would suggest visiting http://rift.zam.com/ and mess around with their soul builder.
    Thank you for your help, theres just so many different types of builds and im looking for a solo rift build that i cant seem to find.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCal View Post
    Go back to WoW?
    You are just a plain moron that probably comes from WoW.

There's not really any tree that I've seen can do better soloing rifts than the rest.
    My Ranger/MM/Sab build did just as well as my Riftstalker/Bladedancer/Sin.
    The difference was that my Ranger could kill things faster, but my Riftstalker could survive far more.

So it's really more of a give and take. You give up some damage for survivability. Or you give up survivability for damage.
    Just go with whatever sounds fun.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
    There's not really any tree that I've seen can do better soloing rifts than the rest.
    My Ranger/MM/Sab build did just as well as my Riftstalker/Bladedancer/Sin.
    The difference was that my Ranger could kill things faster, but my Riftstalker could survive far more.

So it's really more of a give and take. You give up some damage for survivability. Or you give up survivability for damage.
    Just go with whatever sounds fun.
    Great info, how much faster could your Ranger kill and how much more could you Rifter last in comparison?
    Also wondering because i see a lot of things are changing (nerf's and what not) so thats why i'm looking for some "up to date" builds.
    Last edited by LUNAT1C; 02-12-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Great info, how much faster could your Ranger kill and how much more could you Rifter last in comparison?
    Also wondering because i see a lot of things are changing (nerf's and what not) so thats why i'm looking for some "up to date" builds.
    Just to point out the error in your ways; the reason I said go back to WoW.

1- Your terminology is flawed. What the hell is a solo rift killer? You want to destroy Rifts all by yourself?
    2- How much faster could your Ranger kill and how much more could you Rifter last in comparison? What are you asking exactly because from what I gather you are comparing a Ranger vs every other class in the game.
    3- Clearly you haven't used the search engine, NOR have you tried even reading this first page of the Rogue boards or you could probably have found some really good answers to anything you want to know about the Rogue class.

Again, I just want to say in a question form," Go back to WoW?"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCal View Post
    Just to point out the error in your ways; the reason I said go back to WoW.

1- Your terminology is flawed. What the hell is a solo rift killer? You want to destroy Rifts all by yourself?
    2- How much faster could your Ranger kill and how much more could you Rifter last in comparison? What are you asking exactly because from what I gather you are comparing a Ranger vs every other class in the game.
    3- Clearly you haven't used the search engine, NOR have you tried even reading this first page of the Rogue boards or you could probably have found some really good answers to anything you want to know about the Rogue class.

Again, I just want to say in a question form," Go back to WoW?"
    From your initial statement you my friend are a troll in every sense on the word and I don't feed troll's!

From your initial statement you my friend are a troll in every sense on the word and I don't feed troll's!
    You don't feed trolls? You mean that you can't comprehend my questions enough to support a real answer so you resort to name calling? LOL, you fail! Learn to post with coherence!
    Last edited by SuperCal; 02-12-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Rift Master

Is there anyone who can help me (guide me) in the direction of creating a solo Rifting pvp beast. I love assassin class and love hide, so if you guys can give some advice it will be appreciated.

Ya sorry for all the non helpful advice.. They are a bit cranky LOL

There really is not any solo pvp beast, you win some, ya lose some.. The stealth classes are more of a DoT class, than anything like WoW rogues. Unless you put points into Assasin then you only have a 30s stealth timer.

Trion is working to make all the souls viable, and not have one that can solo everything. They dont want to have what wow had created in rogues at the low levels..

I would say, look at all the descriptions of the souls, and find one that fits your playstyle. They look up what other people say about it, or where they put their points. That should give you a good guide line to go buy.

Just for clarification.. You WILL NOT be killing anyone solo.. on a consistent basis.. Thats how they game is designed..
    Last edited by AvdielZion; 02-12-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    Ya sorry for all the non helpful advice.. They are a bit cranky LOL
    Trion is working to make all the souls viable, and not have one that can solo everything. They dont want to have what wow had created in rogues at the low levels..
    hope that helped
    Agreed, but my play style has always been assassin so i guess im looking for something along that. Hight DPS for gank but with this game I'm able to mix other classes so I'm just wondering what's good for a rifting Sin play style? I have my eye open and am looking at a lot of different things so thank you for your input.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MVpT.xMdVuoMR.VG0h ummm.... this is what i use for leveling/rifting and stuff...that might work. But really there isnt any cookie cutter build. Just go with what works best for YOU. This one works for me but i may have a different playstyle. Mess around yourself.

Shadowlander

I think you're confusing "rifts" in RIFT with rifting in Aion?
    小五

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast