+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Requiesting a look over of my build ( MM /rng/sin )

Default Requiesting a look over of my build ( MM /rng/sin )

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...RVkVhbo.iGc00c
    This is a Sin 8 MM 40 Rng 18 build mainly used for PvE but with some nice ability to pvp is I'm forced into it by the defiant scum ( if your defiant no offense xp)

I went further into ranger then I normally would for the added bonus of opportunity to help with my MM dps by giving my cp for a finisher.
    Also with sin I put the normal 8 in for the poison and crit and serrated blades like a good lil mm

Like I've been asking not sure if it would be better to take NB over sin for hell fire and try to get the feel blades. Would that be more effective over the poison? I know it would take more points away from ranger but if its worth it in the long run I might do so. Mainly having ranger for the pet anyways.

So have it it all you community members. Thank you in advance for the help and for taking time out of your day to look at this.

There is also this idea i had with just takeing rng for the pet and going more into sin for the ups in posion and leaching posion with perma stealth and such. Also an up in the dmg of crits
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bVz.EhtRVkVhbo
    ~Claiomh
    Last edited by Claiomh; 02-12-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

Shadowlander

will virulent poison work with your Marksman abilities like Swift Shot????

For what I have seen in the last beta it stacked and with the mm and crit its gets to be quite nice and sexcy
    Also with haveing lethal it helps with the crit chance on the target so thats a plus as well
    That leads to posion bleeding and its just good allround
    Last edited by Claiomh; 02-12-2011 at 08:51 AM.
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

Valentines bump <3

Soulwalker

i think your build is a gd mix for pvp and pve. im gunna be using MM/Ranger/Sin as my 3 souls. but im going down the line for max DPS mainly pvp. but can drop a point for divert rage for a qwick pve build tbh. the thing is nothing really stands out in ranger atm for me really.
    my build atm.http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....0VMft0b0z.Vzo

I like your first build a lot for pvp/pve reasons. However, I'm still looking at whether or not poisons work with ranged weapons. I'll try this build tomorrow and reply here what I think.

I'm also curious about your second build. Is that more geared towards pvp? And if so, is it worth it really?

Last question... Is it possible to pick up Doubleshot in the Ranger tree? It seems if you go up that far, the extra burst from another shot would be worth it.

Shadowlander

Poisons work with range.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyril View Post
    Poisons work with range.
    I'd be throughly upset if it didn't work with ranged I worked in beta 6 lets hope they didn't screw with it working in open beta or this sniper will be very very sad

I've also been working on a 51 point mm /rng/sin build take crti up in both rng and sin with serrated baldes and kill focus for max dps with MM with the new 51 point skill Snipers pedestal 25% incress in damg for 3 min yes please <3 this would be AMAZING for end game raids im betting though I don't think the tank will enjoy the incress dificulty in keeping threat.

I would go with this build for Mainly PvE with some PvP if you have to

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z.0VMct0b.V0xM
    Looking for a Hardcore PvP / PvE Gaurd Guild - EST

Send me a PM!

I looked at dropping sin for the NB for the Finisher dmg yet I wasn't sure if in the long run that would do more dmg then duel poisons and bleeds. Not to mention I'm not to confident in the raptor

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Claiomh View Post

There is also this idea i had with just takeing rng for the pet and going more into sin for the ups in posion and leaching posion with perma stealth and such. Also an up in the dmg of crits
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bVz.EhtRVkVhbo
    ~Claiomh
    I like this build, but would take the blinding powder(myself), an maybe go 4/5 on the poison mastery. Without the ranger snare it would help in getting some distance. With all the bleeds maybe this one is useless though just like the root in the MM trees.

You do add the 20m Jump back, and that's nice. I tried to fit it in, but had to stick with 38MM/22ASN/6RNG.
    Last edited by pixelelement; 02-15-2011 at 06:28 AM.

I didn't pick up the snare cause i believe in the MM class if not I will play my other char that is a class that must not be named.
    If you have your pet you shouldn't need the snare imo I'd rather keep up the bleeds, poisons, and i like the master archer skill cause it adds to the damage i already put out

+ Reply to Thread