+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with Sab/ranger build!

Default Help with Sab/ranger build!

Recently I fell out of love with the assassin/bladedancer/riftstalker I so poorly build during my first play through of rift. I thought to try out a sab/ranger/infil and LOVED IT.

I really need help finding a correct PVP build. I thought i had a pretty good system going, since i never really found any flaws, but was hoping to get some feed back from fellow sabs/range/wutever. This is the build i was going to try out SO FAR:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...qz.EMMbE0xzo0z

I would think focusing on passives would matter more than building all the way up to the last soul skill... BUT I COULD BE WRONG!
    If there are ANY thoughts, critiques, anything at all, plz plz plz let me know. I'm a total nub at sabo/ranger and only starting playing it recently, so i wouldn't mind any harsh criticism.. I'm very used to playing melee classes, i loved the sin/bd/rs, but i want something new for my second soul build. TY!

p.s. I would rather not read comments like: "Sabs are op" or anything of the sort. In all honesty whiners will whine and trollers will troll -.- i know, but i feel it necessary to say something before i put my rage guy face on. ALSO, I wouldn't think theres any way to build these two soul trees WRONG, but i'd prefer to hear from well educated players that actually know what they're doing. thankies again<3
    Last edited by Ryuu; 02-12-2011 at 03:20 AM.

ah cmon people, i rlly need help

Plane Touched

Is your focus Sab or Ranger? Because you're either spending combo points from one or the other. I understand the pet synergy since it's doing it's own thing, but overall pets get rid of a lot of the finesse and control that you could utilize with other builds. Pick one and then go with 2 other builds to compliment your main damaging role with survivability or additional damage bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    Is your focus Sab or Ranger? Because you're either spending combo points from one or the other. I understand the pet synergy since it's doing it's own thing, but overall pets get rid of a lot of the finesse and control that you could utilize with other builds. Pick one and then go with 2 other builds to compliment your main damaging role with survivability or additional damage bonuses.
    I was hoping to focus on both of the builds. But i understand what you mean now, maybe i should build for something that will benefit in survivability or better damage deal(possibly a riftstalker or MM?) to replace some of the ranger points i invested in. Ty for the feed back, i'll look more into it!

+ Reply to Thread