+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why in the world did they nerf Marksman and Assassin!?

Plane Touched

Default Why in the world did they nerf Marksman and Assassin!?

I really can't understand this. There are multiple posts of DPS parsed per class on General Discussions and Warriors are CLEARLY out-dpsing every other soul by a large margin.

And they freaking nerfed Marksmen and Assassins?!

Plane Walker

And how exactly are these DPS parsers accurate? One warrior may be smart at his class while the Marksmen is an idiot...or the Marksmen went afk for a bit and lost ground in the parser.

Plane Touched

It doesn't take a genius to figure out something is wrong with Warriors atm when they're face-rolling every other class out there.

Riftblades running around spamming 1 button while they close in on you and crit you for >500.

Shadowlander

Let me ask you one thing. Why wouldn't you go with marksman if you have some points in assassin?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by yyiri View Post
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out something is wrong with Warriors atm when they're face-rolling every other class out there.

Riftblades running around spamming 1 button while they close in on you and crit you for >500.
    Nah, you're probably doing something wrong or dealing with a warrior stacked with crit or with good pvp experience.

Assassin's were nerfed?? I could have sworn I read damage was increased...
    As for nerfing MMs... ya, that sucks a little.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Yeah, I'm not quite sure where the Assassin nerf is shown.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by p0ke View Post
    Assassin's were nerfed?? I could have sworn I read damage was increased...
    As for nerfing MMs... ya, that sucks a little.
    I read that the assassins weapon poison damage was being increased.... and as for these nerfs to mm and ranger, I still haven't found where people are reading them at. lol

Look at it this way. At least now we have a skill worth putting points into 32+!
    Last edited by Alder; 02-12-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Telaran

Melee assassin got buffed, marksman only got nerfed probably so they cant just faceroll people in 3 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
    Melee assassin got buffed, marksman only got nerfed probably so they cant just faceroll people in 3 shots.
    lol yes I'm sure mm's 3 hit people with empowered shot all the time then again you must roll with under 1k hp at lvl 35 and 3 empowered shot's = 6.5 seconds and a champion could easily do double that damage in that time

Quote Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
    lol yes I'm sure mm's 3 hit people with empowered shot all the time then again you must roll with under 1k hp at lvl 35 and 3 empowered shot's = 6.5 seconds and a champion could easily do double that damage in that time
    Most definitely. Warriors got (are going to get) a nice buff. They'll be rolling faces more than the MM was.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by p0ke View Post
    Most definitely. Warriors got (are going to get) a nice buff. They'll be rolling faces more than the MM was.
    warriors have to get close first tho if a warrior cant get close he cant face roll anything. but yeah if they do get into melee they will go mortal combat on your *** and rip out your spine.

so for me its either rogue or warrior for release all depends on how the final build will play

Quote Originally Posted by Valkeries View Post
    warriors have to get close first tho if a warrior cant get close he cant face roll anything. but yeah if they do get into melee they will go mortal combat on your *** and rip out your spine.

so for me its either rogue or warrior for release all depends on how the final build will play
    Well thats why im using champion as an example charge then 8 sec stunlock your dead before it wears of as it is and they nerfed rogue and buffed champions

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
    Well thats why im using champion as an example charge then 8 sec stunlock your dead before it wears of as it is and they nerfed rogue and buffed champions
    yeah wont work on lvl 50 tho 8sec will turn into 2 sec tops not adding all the other counter cc you can get. hopefully there ballancing it for lvl 50 else i think i wish i rolled warrior atm 51% of me wants to roll a rogue. but that can change
    Last edited by Valkeries; 02-12-2011 at 02:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast