Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: It is a quite huge blow for Rogues in pvp

Rift Disciple

Default It is a quite huge blow for Rogues in pvp

Riftstalkers were BADLY nerfed.

Marksmen got nerfed (hard to know if it is really bad or not)

Saboteurs and rangers got slithy nerfed.

A bit up for most melee Rogues.

We will have to deal with it but still, it is not a good news
    Last edited by Victoire; 02-12-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Where are you reading these changes at?

Quote Originally Posted by Solareign View Post
    Where are you reading these changes at?
    Leaked alpha notes and yes they are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoire View Post
    Riftblades were BADLY nerfed.(
    What does that have to do with rogues?

:P

I'm sure you meant NIGHTBLADES. Even then, I'm not seeing a nerf. I read damage increase (which will probably make them OP. But shhhhhh. Don't let others know that).

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by p0ke View Post
    What does that have to do with rogues?

:P

I'm sure you meant NIGHTBLADES. Even then, I'm not seeing a nerf. I read damage increase (which will probably make them OP. But shhhhhh. Don't let others know that).
    Thx. Fixed

Telaran

You can not know if its a huge blow till you see actual numbers. My guess is they just wanted marksman to not 3-shot people. As a nightblade I am happy and bigger numbers never hurts only real bummer is I cant get -30% dmg reduction anymore.

Ahhh, marksmen... that would explain why i couldn't lay a finger on them.

He meant riftstalker, which was nerfed really bad.

Soulwalker

OMG! Changes to Riftstalkers ?! My favorite soul? I was amazed. A nerf? Ohmigosh! I was worried.

So i went out there, looked at the changes.... and found them to be rather pleasant. Riftstalkers are CHANGED massively. Jep-. But they were not nerfed... quite the opposite, really. They made it viable again to put a lot of points into RS for tanking purposes.

I like it. We will have to see how it works out, though. But on the paper, the changes read nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Escher View Post
    He meant riftstalker, which was nerfed really bad.
    Ohh RIFTSTALKERS. Ya. I again don't read nerf. A makeover for sure, but no nerf from what I read, but numbers and gameplay will have to determine this fo shizzle.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by p0ke View Post
    Ohh RIFTSTALKERS. Ya. I again don't read nerf. A makeover for sure, but no nerf from what I read, but numbers and gameplay will have to determine this fo shizzle.
    Then you dont read well.

Once again, as said I dont care about pve. In PvP, you lose passive almost constant 30% damage reduction "Exceptional Resilience" (traded for a ****ty 6%). Then you lose 10% of damage mitigation with Rift Barrier. Also 20% when you use Planar Refuge.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoire View Post
    Then you dont read well.

Once again, as said I dont care about pve. In PvP, you lose passive almost constant 30% damage reduction "Exceptional Resilience" (traded for a ****ty 6%). Then you lose 10% of damage mitigation with Rift Barrier. Also 20% when you use Planar Refuge.
    Its not my reading you're questioning, its my interpretations. Anyways...
    Exception Resilience is a real nerf.
    Rift Barrier has 10% less mitigation on incoming dmg, but mitigates upto 60% of your total health instead of 50%. Overall you take less dmg and it only cost you 3 points now to max.
    Planar Refuge is another real nerf.
    And no more Planar Repulsion... instead its the opposite. If you're speccing that high into the tree anyways, you probably PvEing, and Planar Attration is a lot more tank oriented.

25% damage abosrb was too good for melee PvP rogue, sorry. You'll get two points to spen them on a pew pew talent, it's all cool.

edit: OMG THEY TOOK OUR EXCEPTIONAL RESILIENCE? QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ SERIOUSLY and made it 3 pointer?!! QQQQQQQQ BULLCRAP

Rift Barrier has 10% less mitigation on incoming dmg, but mitigates upto 60% of your total health instead of 50%. Overall you take less dmg and it only cost you 3 points now to max.
    dude wtf, in PvP with 6 rift phasing skills you weren't fully absorbing your shield IT'S ALSO A REAL NERF.

QQ >.>

30% more damage taken, gg screw slightly buffed our damage, other classes just recieved 30% damage increase on us, gg QQ
    Last edited by Deviltry; 02-12-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Shadowlander

these are good changes, everybody agrees that mm was overpowered to other rogue soul trees..
    i love assassin but i was thinking about ranger/mm for more dps, it was wrong to push someone to a tree which is overpowered to others

they mostly balanced and i lil buffed assassin tree that it's good

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    dude wtf, in PvP with 6 rift phasing skills you weren't fully absorbing your shield IT'S ALSO A REAL NERF.
    Awww poop. I didn't even think about how your shield never really got absorbed... I was too focused on the numbers. OH MAN!

Ok. Victoire... You are right. My bad. This is a lot schidtier than I first thought. A LOT. Meh... I'll figure something out. Maybe look into Bladedancers for their dodge and parry...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast