+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This maybe covered already.

Default This maybe covered already.

You are a ranger and you have some assassin traits in your build so you can sneak around unnoticed. You have a Rangers pet and guess what the Pet doesn't go invisible when you are.

However, it does make it very creative on what to do with the pet when you are hidden and sneaking around. Rangers pets take 8 seconds to call unlike some MMO's where they are instant.

I believe Rangers do get a cooldown ability somewhere that lets them insta summon don't they ? I'm in bed on my PSP though, so I'd actually have to get up to check, and that's not going to happen ;) .

-Aglethe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturo Perez-Reverte
    "He no longer had the youth, the innocence, or the desire to go and fight at a place chosen by his opponents, three duels arranged in ten minutes, in the grounds of the Carmelite convent or wherever the hell it might be. When the time came to say hello, he'd make sure he approached Rochefort with everything in his favor, if possible from behind, with a steel bar in his hand... Corso would settle his debts calmly. Biding his time."

Telaran

think you can reduce the cast time to 4 seconds or something... but rangers arent made for stealth neither are the pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionDK View Post
    think you can reduce the cast time to 4 seconds or something... but rangers arent made for stealth neither are the pets ^^
    Well, I got up ;) , the ability is Hasten Call at tier 6 in the branches, 2 minute cooldown, removes the energy cost and cast time for the next Call (pet summon) used within 15 seconds, doesn't trigger a GCD.

But yeah, given the cooldown, most of the time you just have to get a little creative.

-Aglethe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturo Perez-Reverte
    "He no longer had the youth, the innocence, or the desire to go and fight at a place chosen by his opponents, three duels arranged in ten minutes, in the grounds of the Carmelite convent or wherever the hell it might be. When the time came to say hello, he'd make sure he approached Rochefort with everything in his favor, if possible from behind, with a steel bar in his hand... Corso would settle his debts calmly. Biding his time."

Quote Originally Posted by Aglethe View Post
    Well, I got up ;) , the ability is Hasten Call at tier 6 in the branches, 2 minute cooldown, removes the energy cost and cast time for the next Call (pet summon) used within 15 seconds, doesn't trigger a GCD.

But yeah, given the cooldown, most of the time you just have to get a little creative.

-Aglethe
    Thank you for the Replies!

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionDK View Post
    Because the builds can really be mixed up, I have a real mixed up build that is working for me so far.

+ Reply to Thread