+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabotuers charges are now considered Poison attacks

Shield of Telara

Default Sabotuers charges are now considered Poison attacks

And as a result can now be cleansed

But who the heck cleanses in noob infested pvp anyways?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
    And as a result can now be cleansed

But who the heck cleanses in noob infested pvp anyways?
    it should actually pretty well balance sabs, they got a slight increase to compensate for how easy it is to cleanse. Its going to still destroy you if you get hit with a full detonate but every healer class has a cleanse so if you don't call for one in time you deserve to die, if you get cleansed in time dead sab.
    Last edited by Maethor; 02-11-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Maethor View Post
    it should actually pretty well balance sabs, they got a slight increase to compensate for how easy it is to cleanse. Its going to still destroy you if you get hit with a full detonate but every healer class has a cleanse so if you don't call for one in time you deserve to die, if you get cleansed in time dead sab.
    A slight increase would be.. the ability to spec 18 points into assassin instead of a ranged class for +15% damage?

As I've said in other places, I'm waiting to see if this makes it into beta.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTrixter View Post
    A slight increase would be.. the ability to spec 18 points into assassin instead of a ranged class for +15% damage?

also they can spend 8 points in nightblade for 9% more damage, which with both together would be pretty sick, since the pvp soul becomes kinda useless now since it has no real damage bonus for the sab other than armor pen which their charge already has 50% of.

the other nice bonus is that the 18 points into assassin really helps with their melee limitations so that a sab/assassin combo stands a little bit of a chance in melee.
    Last edited by Maethor; 02-11-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTrixter View Post

Don't forget Chloro's have cleanse now too, also

* Curative Waters: Now heals 1 Disease, Poison, or Curse from the ally 3 times over 6 seconds. Has a 10 second cooldown.
    Click and forget counter to Sabt's, don't even have to try.

Click and forget for Sabo charges? If this makes it live better start using your plan B pvp builds, because Sabo just went down to useless.

Plane Touched

also they can spend 8 points in nightblade for 9% more damage, which with both together would be pretty sick, since the pvp soul becomes kinda useless now since it has no real damage bonus for the sab other than armor pen which their charge already has 50% of.

the other nice bonus is that the 18 points into assassin really helps with their melee limitations so that a sab/assassin combo stands a little bit of a chance in melee.
    The 9% damage that Sabo supposedly gets from nightblade doesn't work, charges are "poisons" while they are on the target, but they still blow up for the same damage they did before, blast is physical, others are earth/fire etc. Sab's shouldn't be forced to roll assassin just to buff their damage 15%. 15% extra damage on charges that never get to explode in the first place doesn't really do anything.

Telaran

If it's no longer physical damage, armor pen doesn't help it. If it's being kept as is, but the debuff is now a poison, then Unstable State won't help it.

Seriously, improving their melee ability by taking assassin? I hope I run into you in PVP.

One of the golden rules of PVP isn't "do a lot of things in an average fashion" It's "do a few things very well."

+ Reply to Thread