+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random question: anyone find the assassin soul trainer on defiant side?

Default Random question: anyone find the assassin soul trainer on defiant side?

I spent a good part of last beta trying to find the assassin soul quest. Tried asking in general with no luck, just for the sake of my sanity, does anyone know where the hell it was hidden?
    Last edited by Noctrin; 02-11-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    Noktrin - Cleric - <vVv>

Too lazy to make a rift sig. Enjoy my Aion one

I believe in the tent near the wardstone in front of Meridian. No sorry that's Bard. Assassin is located in the Cetari Command Center in the center of the room where the warfront masters are.
    Last edited by Egregore; 02-11-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctrin View Post
    I spent a good part of last beta trying to find the assassin soul quest. Tried asking in general with no luck, just for the sake of my sanity, does anyone know where the hell it was hidden?
    I'm pretty sure he is in the PvP wing in the pit dueling the nightblade soul (might be a different soul he is dueling). But I am 95% sure that is where the Assassin soul can be found.
    Reclaimer Defiant

Rogue: Litte <Vox Mortis> GM

Plane Touched

Yup in the pvp arena next to the bladedancer.

Thank you! I have no idea where the PvP wing is in meridian, i shall keep it in mind for open beta and try to find it.
    Noktrin - Cleric - <vVv>

Quote Originally Posted by Noctrin View Post
    Thank you! I have no idea where the PvP wing is in meridian, i shall keep it in mind for open beta and try to find it.
    If you enter Mer through the main gate, if you look straight you'll see the center wing of the city (the area with the device that teleports you up and down the tower). If you look to your right, and enter the wing on the "North" side of town, that is the pvp wing. The south side wing to the left is the tradeskill wing. Hope that helps you find him faster.
    Last edited by Squared; 02-12-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Reclaimer Defiant

Rogue: Litte <Vox Mortis> GM

Quote Originally Posted by Squared View Post
    If you enter Mer through the main gate, if you look straight you'll see the center wing of the city (the area with the device that teleports you up and down the tower). If you look to your right, and enter the wing on the "North" side of town, that is the pvp wing. The south side wing to the left is the tradeskill wing. Hope that helps you find him faster.
    Great! Thanks
    Noktrin - Cleric - <vVv>

+ Reply to Thread