+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for best rogue class

Telaran

Default Looking for best rogue class

Im new to this game and i always play assassin but was wondering what you guys think the best rogue setup would be? Seeing that a lot of you have played and have some knowledge of classes. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated..

Looking for an epic gank setup.
    Last edited by LUNAT1C; 02-11-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Plane Walker

There is no 'best' rogue class. Each got their strengths and weaknesses. You need to play in alpha and mess around with the classes you like.

If you want an epic gank set-up then you definitely need to try out the melee DPS souls like the Assassin or Nightblade. They got lots of stuns to help out.
    Last edited by sinasdf; 02-11-2011 at 04:19 PM.

There is no "best". The "best" is whatever fits your needs and style of play. Mix and match, invest where you want to, and make a build for yourself that does what you need it to do.

Soul trees aren't about there being one right build for everyone, it's about being able to customize your character for yourself.

Telaran

Ok maybe not "Best" but whats good for a Gank class? I haven't played yet so i really haven't messed around with different things. For the people with experience in the game already do you have a nice Gank spec i can look at and maybe go from there?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by LUNAT1C View Post
    Ok maybe not "Best" but whats good for a Gank class? I haven't played yet so i really haven't messed around with different things. For the people with experience in the game already do you have a nice Gank spec i can look at and maybe go from there?
    As I suggested the melee DPS classes are your best bet. The ranged DPS classes aren't exactly gank material since the stun abilities of melee classes.

I should caution you though that the rogue classes have been changed considerably in the leaked alpha notes. Play around with the soul calculators but don't get too enamored.

+ Reply to Thread