+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade Enchantments and Assassin poisons...

Default Nightblade Enchantments and Assassin poisons...

quick question about nightblade weapon enchantments and assassin poisons.

Q : Does Enhanced Weapon Enchantments in the nightblade tree affect assassin poisons damage

Q : Does Poison Potency and Poison Mastery in assassin tree affect nightblade weapon enchantments ?

Thanks
    I am the edge, do you dare try and stand on me?

I have not actually checked that out yet, but from the way it reads, the night blade goes with the assassin poisons, but the assassin does not go with he night blade.

Without proof I'm going with no.

Poison enhancement is said to affect certain powers in other souls yet never a mention to NB enhancements. I am sure poison and magic are separate categories as also mentioned in certain cleansing ability updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamanous View Post
    . I am sure poison and magic are separate categories.
    This is where is gets hazy for me, in both trees, they are listed as "weapon enchantments" and "should" fall under the same category. Since poisons deal water damage and NB enchantments deal fire and death, they "should" but all under elemental damage (or magic). We all know that the wording in the abilities can be slightly wrong or not worded correctly. Since assassin's poison is a "weapon enchantment" and poison is just a term used to coincide with the soul and assassin (i am guessing), they should mix, but who knows I am only 21 and haven't gotten high enough to test the numbers.
    I am the edge, do you dare try and stand on me?

Shadowlander

I don't have answers to those questions. But you can have only 2 effects on your weapons, be it enchants or poisons. So they probably are considered the same category so -maybe- those tree-skills affect all of them.

+ Reply to Thread