+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard effectivness

Soulwalker

Default Bard effectivness

Hey guys. I was wondering how effective bards are in this game. Are they as good as bards were in EQ where everybody wanted a bard in their party? Or are they basically just a class that does a little bit of everything ok, but nothing great? I'm really looking forward to getting this game and loved playing a bard in EQ so I was wanting to play one here too. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your responses!

currently a bard played to its full extent will cause groups to literally shine.
    all the stat increases, healing, cc'ing and speed is amazing for them.

There will be a million solo secondary roles.
    Me: Zamphir Pet: Panflute
    Bard / Ranger / Rift
    If Bards get faster for every point over 36 (full Bard)

Bards are incredibly effective in this game. They are extremely excellent support characters with their healing and buffs. Most groups are happy to have one in both PvE and PvP.

If support is more up your alley you can check out the guide in my signature or head over to RiftBards.com as well.

Open beta is next week so hop into that if you get a chance and try one out for yourself. I doubt you will be disappointed,
    Author of Support Bard Guide and Officer of Nuln Highway Boys

Soulwalker

Sweet, thats good to hear. I loved being in a group in EQ with my bard and making a difference. Going to check out your guide right now for some secondary role recommendations!
    Last edited by Gaknar; 02-11-2011 at 11:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread