+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joining the band wagon ( MM/NB/Sin)

Default Joining the band wagon ( MM/NB/Sin)

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...V0AuzR.0VMcxcb

I was reading over a lot of builds and thought I might as well see if any one can talk over and tear apart my ideas so I don't screw around durring my beta and soon live time.

So lets start with why i did what I did.

NB (12)
    Blazeing fury andCoup DeGrace for combo and finisher dmg
    Melted skin for extra enchant dmg

Sin(10)
    Ruthlessness for crit
    serrated blades for bleed on crits
    Murderouse intent for atck dmg

MM (44) is my main spec
    Preety much took everything for rnged effective ness

The reason I picked NB and sin for sub souls is for the extra crit and so i coudl have Hellbaldes and Leathal posin so my crit is incressed on my targets.

I though about Sab / mm/ nb but decided aginst it for a general build for raids and such. I will probly for lving purposes go mm/rng/sin ( though I've though about doing mm/rng/nb for teh combo and finisher upgrades.)

I leave my build in the careing loveing hands of the comunity. Be gental I bruise easily
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

Shadowlander

Is that build for PVE or PVP or both? I have mainly played the MM in PVP so that's how this response is tailored.

There are a couple things in the sin and MM tree that I have found to help a lot that you left out. On the double, getaway, and repelling shot have saved my butt many times in pvp. You may also want to spend 1 more point in SIN to get perma stealth.

I think it also depends on your play style. I like to stay far away and do as much damage from a distance. Your build looks like you like to switch between ranged and melee. Which is fine if that's how you want to play.

This is mainly a pve build idea im trygin to work through. I'm a sniper at heart im most all games i play so i normaly stay ranged but come that unlucky time you have persay a shotgun stareing you down you need to have something to deal with CQB.

Though you said perma stealth thats 20 points into sin that woudl take away from my NB or MM
    The thign with NB if teh finisher and combo ^ for dmg they do. With MM i find that kidna crucial to adding to my highest out put of DPS.Also haveing hell fire and melted flesh that helps cause i don't have teh way to get fell blades with how I plan on playing so haveing the Sin enchant of leathal posin adding to my crit chance on my target helps out over all.

I mean I'm looking at serrated blades, hellfire, lethal posin to be on my target at one time. The Dot of all of that plus my chance of air attackes from one of my mm skils on attack haves a nice DOT outlook for doing dmg reguardless of what I do. say i go to use headshoot im still doing dmg while im readying my skill. I hate wasteing time and not haveing any dps couming out so I do enjoy Dots very much to fill that void.

Also if i need to sap some targets i have 2 of theose skills with NB and sin combo to help out my party
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

L2R
    Soulwalker

I dont really like NB as much as blade dancer with this combo. First of all, you can apply two poisons and they stack so hellfire blades doesnt provide nearly the dps increase it would if we could only apply one poison.

Also, get rapid extrication. Something it took me a while to figure out but it is a significant dps increase. It allows your empowered shot and deadeye shot to be instantcast. This is if you are going for maximum single target dps

+ Reply to Thread