+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting stats make a difference?

Telaran

Default Starting stats make a difference?

Really interested in rolling Defiant rogue, but cannot stand the looks of the Kelari (reminds me of Avatar) and the Bahmi, well just isn't too "stealthy". For that reason I am thinking of rolling Guardian Mathosian. Does the 10dex/str really makes that big of a difference end-game ya think?

General of Telara

Its 10 dex you wont have that other people will. It depends on whether or not you care more about how your character looks than how it performs.

I'm hoping the racials get changed in the future though. The way it is now is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Psomatose View Post
    Really interested in rolling Defiant rogue, but cannot stand the looks of the Kelari (reminds me of Avatar) and the Bahmi, well just isn't too "stealthy". For that reason I am thinking of rolling Guardian Mathosian. Does the 10dex/str really makes that big of a difference end-game ya think?
    It's extremely minimal although something is better than nothing.

Personally I like it that way, you can make choices based on looks and not be gimped by it.

+ Reply to Thread