+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improved Swift Sshot

Plane Touched

Default Improved Swift Sshot

It says that increases the movement speed but doesnt say for how long and does it stack ? is it worth it to gain the 2% or is it a waste of 2 points? anyone tried this skill ?

Quote Originally Posted by leobre View Post
    It says that increases the movement speed but doesnt say for how long and does it stack ? is it worth it to gain the 2% or is it a waste of 2 points? anyone tried this skill ?
    Useful for pvp IF you use it as a filler otherwise it's worthless.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Drekor View Post
    Useful for pvp IF you use it as a filler otherwise it's worthless.
    but does it stack with hasty departure ?

Quote Originally Posted by leobre View Post
    It adds 2% more speed to Swift Shot, it isn't a temporary thing.

Swift Shot has a base speed increase of 3% per stack, up to 15%. The buff lasts 10 seconds or until you use a finisher.
    Improved Swift Shot increases it to 5% per stack. Which means that you'll have a 25% speed increase at max instead of a 15%.

Also: I think all speed increases stack. I wasn't really paying attention, but when I was spamming Swift Shot and Hasted Shot and had Fleeting Instincts going, I was running pretty damned fast.
    Last edited by Faolon; 02-11-2011 at 10:39 AM.

All speed increases do stack. Currently the problem with swift shot is that it also makes a pve mob that much faster as well. So that if you're trying to use this to get away, they just match your speed.

I tested it beta 5 and 6 and I personaly did not see any difference at all. If someone else did please post but atm as it stands unless changed I will not add points into it. Worthless atm. Even the ability to gain the 15% is worthless. People still catch you through various means.

You can better spend those points on other skills. If you get cornered by melee, you're going to On the Double it out of there anyway, to get the CC immunity, so you're already at +70% speed. For other kiting purposes, you have a reasonable probability of being snared by just about any other class in the game, so kiss that extra 10% goodbye.

Plane Walker

Waste of points, never invested in it.

+ Reply to Thread