+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Gasp = Bard Bane ?

Default Last Gasp = Bard Bane ?

Hey all

I tried checking the other souls for potential risks to the bard and came across that one

Last Gasp

Curses the enemy, dealing 130 Death damage over 12 seconds. If the affected enemy is healed, an additional stack of Last Gasp will be applied. Max 5 stacks.

Basically the worst scenario for bards, what will get this curse blooming is lots of small, fast heals.
    To do the math for the potential max damage this could do i would need to know how fast cadence heals.

Once every second ?
    If so, for how long ?

Oh and do not get me wrong, no call for nerfs in any way here from my side. I only try to find the most "anti bard" abilities to know what i will have to look out for

Telaran

Lots of ways to get rid of such silly things. One simple spell wont be the end of a bard. Unless its like a SILENCE FOR 930432 SECONDS CANNOT BE PURGED.

Quote Originally Posted by dak0r View Post
    Lots of ways to get rid of such silly things. One simple spell wont be the end of a bard. Unless its like a SILENCE FOR 930432 SECONDS CANNOT BE PURGED.
    Hm, thanks, not the info i asked for though

It is ok, i should learn to read descriptions of spells better, it is only 130 over the course of 12 seconds. So each tick is pretty small and the max damage on this would be 5 x 130, which isnt so bad.
    I thought every tick was 130 which would blow the damage up to close to 8k on 5 stacks.

So thread can be closed and i can get an F for reading today,

Quote Originally Posted by Mucera View Post
    Hm, thanks, not the info i asked for though

It is ok, i should learn to read descriptions of spells better, it is only 130 over the course of 12 seconds. So each tick is pretty small and the max damage on this would be 5 x 130, which isnt so bad.
    I thought every tick was 130 which would blow the damage up to close to 8k on 5 stacks.

So thread can be closed and i can get an F for reading today,
    Keep in mind that damage scales with spell power and will rank up once by lvl 50.

However it's really high up in the Necromancer root at 44 points, probably will not see it very often if at all.

Okita 60 Rogue l Creiddy 60 Cleric l Sacaen 60 Warr l Shiiun 60 Mage

+ Reply to Thread