+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help With Roges please

Cool Help With Roges please

I want to main Soul an assassin for Pvp and Mass DPS and also be wanted in instance parties what of the following trios would u recemend me using ? for people to want to group with me and have me kill mobs fast.

Assassin , Blade Bancer , NightBlade http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...ocoboM.VbdG0RM

or

Assassin, Night Blade , Rift Stalker http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...RctocodbM.VMdu

or is there another trio thats better ?

i figure Assassins i have always liked them , and i think blade dancer buff a bit and i hear from lots of you guys night bladesareo good when they get going were not suposed to talk about how good they are.... wait ... i didn't say they ( joke from another Post )
    Last edited by Zrafh; 02-11-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    Should you feel a chill in your bones, or an electric current in the air, you may want to run very far, very fast. You can no more hide from my lightning than block hoarfrost with a shield

It works better if you post a build. Then we can help you tweak said build for PvE and or PvP.

Default any help would be nice :D

Any help would be nice
    Should you feel a chill in your bones, or an electric current in the air, you may want to run very far, very fast. You can no more hide from my lightning than block hoarfrost with a shield

I have not messed too much with melee rogue as of yet, so i dont want to comment on your build. my current build when beta 6 was over was a Pew Pew range rogue. but i plan on playing with Melee more in #7 http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0V0qh.VMo.0V0c
    Drive it like u stole it

OK, For the first build I see you took turn the tide and strike back. I would think by taking both skills that require you to dodge you would want to take quick reflexes in the tier one of the Blade Dancer tree instead of the chance to hit.
    I am presuming you will be using Leeching poisons and Hell fire blades as your two weapon enchants?
    You went that high into the Assassin tree but did not think to get Improved stealth? You do realize that will only give you a short window of 30 seconds to get to your target before you pop back into view.
    Other wise not a bad build.

The second one you have listed as a Assassin, Night Blade , Rift Stalker, but I see a Blade Dancer, Assassin, Rift Stalker in the Calculator?

Quote Originally Posted by Wigett View Post
    I have not messed too much with melee rogue as of yet, so i dont want to comment on your build. my current build when beta 6 was over was a Pew Pew range rogue. but i plan on playing with Melee more in #7 http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0V0qh.VMo.0V0c
    He was not asking for your build he was asking for comments to his own. What you posted was about as helpful as an one legged man in a hockey game.

Quote Originally Posted by FiestyInsanity View Post
    He was not asking for your build he was asking for comments to his own. What you posted was about as helpful as an one legged man in a hockey game.
    and u where even less helpful with a flame. please crawl back under ur rock.
    Drive it like u stole it

My apologies I was not trying to start a flame war.
    Next time though when someone ask for help with their builds posted maybe you should try to help them with it instead of posting a completely different soul combo.
    Last edited by FiestyInsanity; 02-11-2011 at 09:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread