+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Serrated Blades

Soulwalker

Default Serrated Blades

Can anyone confirm if Serrated Blades (Assassin) also applies to ranged attacks?

Thanks,

Ascendant

yes..........

I hope so.
    If not, my ranger/poison/bleed build is kinda less attractive...

All it says is : Your Critical Hit attacks with weapons cause your target to bleed based on 150% (level 3) of your weapon's damage over 6 seconds. Can be applied up to 3 times.

Also, what I don't understand is the ''applied up to 3 times''. Does it means we can have 3 bleed... ?

Works as of beta 6.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by krispera View Post
    Also, what I don't understand is the ''applied up to 3 times''. Does it means we can have 3 bleed... ?
    Yeah you can have 3 up at the same time.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by krispera View Post
    I hope so.
    If not, my ranger/poison/bleed build is kinda less attractive...

All it says is : Your Critical Hit attacks with weapons cause your target to bleed based on 150% (level 3) of your weapon's damage over 6 seconds. Can be applied up to 3 times.

The bleed stacks that dmg 3 times. Say if you crit 3 times and your weapon dmg is 100 they will bleed for 150x3 over six seconds which is 450? dmg in 6 seconds. I could be totally wrong on that math. Someone who is good with game math mechanics back me up.

Soulwalker

Great thanks, so was think of a build like this..high dps with long term stealth with some/little protection up close...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...k.VM.0VMft0b0z
    Last edited by Hexxy; 02-10-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    Great thanks, so was think of a build like this..high dps with long term stealth with some/little protection up close...

Is this for PvP or PvE?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post

Looks good to me. In raid situations your pet will be useless, mayb want to swap out for NB or some other soul in that case. Not a huge fan of crossfire and sniper training.
    Last edited by Sixfeetdeep; 02-10-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Soulwalker

i never got that high to try out sniper or xfire, was really debaiting sniper because 2-3% is really low imo...could always put the points into master acher for the passive addition damage....

I was think some other souls, really like the RS for the plane shifting though it would be a cool escape into a stun/range kill but the pet is awesome for solo power leveling lol...

I am a pvp'er by heart and thinking this would be a deadly open world character with unlimited stealth I can just wait to pounce on someone...I do pve a lot but pvp is my game....

Soulwalker

Hmm i took a look at the NB, tough call with +15% more damage to most all attacks and 15% more damage to finishers or 4% more damage to ranged and 5% more crit but also a tanking pet lol....might have to test out the mm/nb/assassin in next beta to see how fast I can drop mobs without a pet....

Also would Hellfire blades or assassin poisons affect ranged attacks to?

Good advise either way, thanks.
    Last edited by Hexxy; 02-10-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Rift Chaser

Weapon enchantments work with ranged weapons currently. Meaning all of the nightblade and assassin poisons are really good.

+ Reply to Thread