+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me with a rogue!

Shadowlander

Default Help me with a rogue!

Hey i plan on making a roque but im very unsure about buitds. ill mainly be questing. Can someone please enlighten me on this. Thanks alot.

Mainly questing? Why not play a warrior then? Just curious. If you do wanna play a rogue for questing then what kind of charaveter do you want? DO you want a rogue that can fight in tow to tow out of stealth, a ranged attack rogue, or a traditonal stealthy character?

Ranger/bard would give you plenty of damage and survivability, if pve questing is your major concern. Focus on Ranger till your pet has problems staying alive, then throw some points in bard for your buffs, and healing cadence, thatll do damage while keeping your pet alive

Updated; February 13, 2011; Nova Bench 3; Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate; AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3975 MHz; Graphics Card:Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 OC@960/1400
    Verified NovaBench Score: 1093
    Validated by CPU-Z

Shadowlander

I didnt mean im not going to pvp. I normally get to lvl cap before pvping a whole lot i would like to be a classic snealy rougue. thx for responses

+ Reply to Thread