Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: Sabo are not OP Stop Crying

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Jonah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    24

    Default Sabo are not OP Stop Crying

    Sabo are not OP stop Crying. Bunch of haters. Just wanted to let the haters know lol.

    Take care now.

    Click....Click....BOOOOOM


    Don't bother telling me off because i wont give you the satisfaction of answering back thanks.
    God did not create Humans, Humans created God.

  2. #2
    Soulwalker Floscar79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Diego, Ca.
    Posts
    13

    Wink

    yep, I think the only people that are crying about Sabo being OP are the people that haven't tried a Sabo. There is a different thread that talks about how sabo works. You have to stack 5 combo point all the while not doing damage, then you do all the damage at once. So it seems overpowered but it isn't so please do us a kind favor and ****!
    ZOMG! It's a WOW clone. [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    maple syrup land
    Posts
    29

    Default

    but they do 1600 damage in a single hit!

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    A well presented arguement about why sabs are fine you sir have completely swayed my opnion on sabs i mean after reading your obviously heavily researched and tested post i have came to the conclusion that sabs may actually be underperforming for what they are supposed to be.

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floscar79 View Post
    yep, I think the only people that are crying about Sabo being OP are the people that haven't tried a Sabo. There is a different thread that talks about how sabo works. You have to stack 5 combo point all the while not doing damage, then you do all the damage at once. So it seems overpowered but it isn't so please do us a kind favor and ****!
    except many people who have played at 35 are saying the class is obscenely OP i am one of those people, it wasnt until my 50 page topic that people really figured out what sabs can do (cause i showed them). The ones saying they are fine are the ones who jumped off the marksman bandwagon and onto the sab bandwagon and cant fathom not playing the most OP class at launch.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 02-09-2011 at 09:40 AM.

  6. #6
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    611

    Default

    You dont have to stack 5 combo points whilst not doing any damage. Theres plenty of access to DoTs and such in other trees, a sab will murder any melee character whilst barely being hit and their damage output is higher than that of mages whilst retaining higher defences. I started off playing a sab but its just boring how easy the class is. Id rather be able to have good fights with people rather than just 1-1-1-1-1-2-won.

    The ones defending it seem to be those people who play sab and want e-z mode tbh
    Last edited by cyberdine; 02-09-2011 at 09:43 AM.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Jonah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    24

    Default Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    except many people who have played at 35 are saying the class is obscenely OP i am one of those people, it wasnt until my 50 page topic that people really figured out what sabs can do (cause i showed them). The ones saying they are fine are the ones who jumped off the marksman bandwagon and onto the sab bandwagon and cant fathom not playing the most OP class at launch.
    ok dude, by the time i am stacking charges on you you could of done so much damage to me, the key to defeating a sabo is that you have to get him before he sets up all 5 charges, they do it to me all the time.
    God did not create Humans, Humans created God.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah84 View Post
    ok dude, by the time i am stacking charges on you you could of done so much damage to me, the key to defeating a sabo is that you have to get him before he sets up all 5 charges, they do it to me all the time.
    Sorry you suck at kiting? it also took 1 post from me to get you to do what you said you wouldnt do, respond.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 02-09-2011 at 09:50 AM.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Cheeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Sabo's aren't OP.

    All other classes are nerfed
    Trying to Install RIFT on Linux? Read my guide! Here:http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ith-Winetricks

    "I don't use drugs, I am drugs."

  10. #10
    Telaran vVvKraftdinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Why do people not realize that they do 0-Zero-No-None-Nothing-Ziltch-Nadda damage before they use the charges.

    The time it takes a Sab to do that Spike damage, any other class has done the same amount of damage or more.
    vVv Kraftdinner
    http://www.vvv-gaming.com
    Randytherogue - RIFT

    Defiant - vVv Gaming

  11. #11
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    266

    Default

    another thread with 15+ pages about sab

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser LunaticWoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    313

    Default

    MMO veterans = Sabo isn't OP because we know better

    new to MMO's / WoW was their first MMO = OMG Sab is sooo OP they hit soo hard


    Sab is a glass cannon low survivability extreme burst damage. Also certain classes can null and void the blast damage or some classes just dominate Sabs like Bards. But intelligent Sabs wont call bards OP just because we cant kill them...

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vVvKraftdinner View Post
    Why do people not realize that they do 0-Zero-No-None-Nothing-Ziltch-Nadda damage before they use the charges.

    The time it takes a Sab to do that Spike damage, any other class has done the same amount of damage or more.
    We realize that why dont you realize an assassin doing damage spread out over 7 seconds can easily be healed through damage done in 1 second cant be healed through.

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser LunaticWoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    We realize that why dont you realize an assassin doing damage spread out over 7 seconds can easily be healed through damage done in 1 second cant be healed through.
    So than yell at your healer for sucking, If you see the charges call em off so the debuffs can be removed so when annihilation is clicked it does low damage! Oh **** thats right Thats because SABS arn't OP!!! You and/or your healers just suck

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWoda View Post
    MMO veterans = Sabo isn't OP because we know better

    new to MMO's / WoW was their first MMO = OMG Sab is sooo OP they hit soo hard


    Sab is a glass cannon low survivability extreme burst damage. Also certain classes can null and void the blast damage or some classes just dominate Sabs like Bards. But intelligent Sabs wont call bards OP just because we cant kill them...
    The exact opposite is true.

    New mmoers are FOTM players who hop from OP class to OP class saying dont nerf my OP class

    MMO vets realize balance is importnant and things dramatically OP or /UP need to be adjusted.

    Sabs have plenty of survivability to they are the best kiters in the game with a slew of snares and rely on 0 cast times.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts