Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabo are not OP Stop Crying

Default Sabo are not OP Stop Crying

Sabo are not OP stop Crying. Bunch of haters. Just wanted to let the haters know lol.

Take care now.

Click....Click....BOOOOOM

Don't bother telling me off because i wont give you the satisfaction of answering back thanks.
    God did not create Humans, Humans created God.

Wink

yep, I think the only people that are crying about Sabo being OP are the people that haven't tried a Sabo. There is a different thread that talks about how sabo works. You have to stack 5 combo point all the while not doing damage, then you do all the damage at once. So it seems overpowered but it isn't so please do us a kind favor and ****!
    ZOMG! It's a WOW clone. [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Shadowlander

but they do 1600 damage in a single hit!

Ascendant

A well presented arguement about why sabs are fine you sir have completely swayed my opnion on sabs i mean after reading your obviously heavily researched and tested post i have came to the conclusion that sabs may actually be underperforming for what they are supposed to be.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Floscar79 View Post
    yep, I think the only people that are crying about Sabo being OP are the people that haven't tried a Sabo. There is a different thread that talks about how sabo works. You have to stack 5 combo point all the while not doing damage, then you do all the damage at once. So it seems overpowered but it isn't so please do us a kind favor and ****!
    except many people who have played at 35 are saying the class is obscenely OP i am one of those people, it wasnt until my 50 page topic that people really figured out what sabs can do (cause i showed them). The ones saying they are fine are the ones who jumped off the marksman bandwagon and onto the sab bandwagon and cant fathom not playing the most OP class at launch.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 02-09-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Rift Master

You dont have to stack 5 combo points whilst not doing any damage. Theres plenty of access to DoTs and such in other trees, a sab will murder any melee character whilst barely being hit and their damage output is higher than that of mages whilst retaining higher defences. I started off playing a sab but its just boring how easy the class is. Id rather be able to have good fights with people rather than just 1-1-1-1-1-2-won.

The ones defending it seem to be those people who play sab and want e-z mode tbh
    Last edited by cyberdine; 02-09-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Default Omg

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    except many people who have played at 35 are saying the class is obscenely OP i am one of those people, it wasnt until my 50 page topic that people really figured out what sabs can do (cause i showed them). The ones saying they are fine are the ones who jumped off the marksman bandwagon and onto the sab bandwagon and cant fathom not playing the most OP class at launch.
    ok dude, by the time i am stacking charges on you you could of done so much damage to me, the key to defeating a sabo is that you have to get him before he sets up all 5 charges, they do it to me all the time.
    God did not create Humans, Humans created God.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah84 View Post
    ok dude, by the time i am stacking charges on you you could of done so much damage to me, the key to defeating a sabo is that you have to get him before he sets up all 5 charges, they do it to me all the time.
    Sorry you suck at kiting? it also took 1 post from me to get you to do what you said you wouldnt do, respond.
    Last edited by jaym7018; 02-09-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Sabo's aren't OP.

All other classes are nerfed
    Trying to Install RIFT on Linux? Read my guide! Here:http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ith-Winetricks

"I don't use drugs, I am drugs."

Why do people not realize that they do 0-Zero-No-None-Nothing-Ziltch-Nadda damage before they use the charges.

The time it takes a Sab to do that Spike damage, any other class has done the same amount of damage or more.
    vVv Kraftdinner
    http://www.vvv-gaming.com
    Randytherogue - RIFT

Defiant - vVv Gaming

Plane Touched

another thread with 15+ pages about sab

MMO veterans = Sabo isn't OP because we know better

new to MMO's / WoW was their first MMO = OMG Sab is sooo OP they hit soo hard

Sab is a glass cannon low survivability extreme burst damage. Also certain classes can null and void the blast damage or some classes just dominate Sabs like Bards. But intelligent Sabs wont call bards OP just because we cant kill them...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by vVvKraftdinner View Post
    Why do people not realize that they do 0-Zero-No-None-Nothing-Ziltch-Nadda damage before they use the charges.

The time it takes a Sab to do that Spike damage, any other class has done the same amount of damage or more.
    We realize that why dont you realize an assassin doing damage spread out over 7 seconds can easily be healed through damage done in 1 second cant be healed through.

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    We realize that why dont you realize an assassin doing damage spread out over 7 seconds can easily be healed through damage done in 1 second cant be healed through.
    So than yell at your healer for sucking, If you see the charges call em off so the debuffs can be removed so when annihilation is clicked it does low damage! Oh **** thats right Thats because SABS arn't OP!!! You and/or your healers just suck

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWoda View Post
    MMO veterans = Sabo isn't OP because we know better

new to MMO's / WoW was their first MMO = OMG Sab is sooo OP they hit soo hard

Sab is a glass cannon low survivability extreme burst damage. Also certain classes can null and void the blast damage or some classes just dominate Sabs like Bards. But intelligent Sabs wont call bards OP just because we cant kill them...
    The exact opposite is true.

New mmoers are FOTM players who hop from OP class to OP class saying dont nerf my OP class

MMO vets realize balance is importnant and things dramatically OP or /UP need to be adjusted.

Sabs have plenty of survivability to they are the best kiters in the game with a slew of snares and rely on 0 cast times.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast