+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archer/Healer?

Soulwalker

Default Archer/Healer?

First of all I know nothing about the Rouge class other then what I read here. I have not played one yet but I kept seeing a archer type in SC's this weekend with the most death blows, around the 3rd most damage and by far the most healing on the board (around 25k). Of course the guy never died either. What the heck build was that guy playing?

He was only level 15 as well but I was pretty amazed. Granted low level SC's mean nothing come end game but wow! I was impressed... and a little concerned.

Bard has some healing abilities. Are you sure he wasn't using healing potions?
    Last edited by Athis; 02-09-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Bards can heal but he might of been spam healing his pet if he had one i think that count's as heal's done

Soulwalker

I doubt it was potions since it was at least 5 times I encountered him and I never did see an instrument, I just saw him running around with a bow in his hands. I will say it is the first time I ever encountered that combo of potency.

Soulwalker

Could be it, thanks. I am just wondering why i have not seen more of that throughout all of these beta's if it is just that simple.

I have a sneaky suspicion that somebody figured something very slick out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Akizuki View Post
    Damage would be low though he's saying the guy had good damage......might of been a sab/bard then? would explain the killing blows

Quote Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
    Damage would be low though he's saying the guy had good damage......might of been a sab/bard then? would explain the killing blows
    You will end up with good damage (over time) if you are continuously spamming Cadence for Combo points and use Deadeye Shot every 5 CP... at lvl15 anyways.

Bards have great healing it thats all you do... I've done 111k at lvl 24 granted thats all aoe healing and I can't heal someone getting focused. As for the damage I guess he could of used the combo points he earned healing to bang off a deadeye shot here and their.
    Proud member of <WarriorPoets>

You will end up with good damage (over time) if you are continuously spamming Cadence for Combo points and use Deadeye Shot every 5 CP... at lvl15 anyways.
    I'm a mm/sin that won't be enough by itself to get loads of killng blows

Quote Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
    I'm a mm/sin that won't be enough by itself to get loads of killng blows
    The damage increase you get from sin is marginal at low level. 4% of not much = not much. And you only have 20 points to play with at lvl15.

He can get a ton of killing blow if he's assisting a warrior, he just need to time Deadeye shot correctly.

The damage increase you get from sin is marginal at low level. 4% of not much = not much. And you only have 20 points to play with at lvl15.

He can get a ton of killing blow if he's assisting a warrior, he just need to time Deadeye shot correctly.
    Nah you misunderstand was just saying what class I was...at that lvl I was mm/ranger and even with someone helping since it hard to get alot of killing blows even with dead eye since people run behind something while its casting so it doesnt go off then someone else gets the kill

There's loads of threads complaining about op sab's killing everyone so its the most likely class the person was

but tbh anyway nobody knows what class the person was so it's pointless debating it

Soulwalker

rift stalker has a pretty bad@ss self heal for pvp since it builds from Combat points and it is ... 40% with +5 combat points if i remember right

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MNp_.VG0bu.VGoh thats lvl 23ish which you can build off that more.
    Last edited by Cheapshot; 02-09-2011 at 05:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread