+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade/Assa/?? - good for PvP??

Soulwalker

Default Nightblade/Assa/?? - good for PvP??

Hello
    I was think about that BUILD don't know how stealth will be work with Nightblade and what for 3rd class??
    I just say that i "love" Assassin - play as rogue in WoW long time and whant play here to.

Telaran

I would think Infiltrator... if you're going pvp...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0VMcxcb0z.xx0M

10% Armor Pen
    10% Dmg Increase
    10% Crit Dmg Increase

What's to not like?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by dak0r View Post
    I would think Infiltrator... if you're going pvp...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0VMcxcb0z.xx0M

10% Armor Pen
    10% Dmg Increase
    10% Crit Dmg Increase

What's to not like?
    Everything, because NBs don't use physical damage. Thats 7 absolutely useless points you are spending in Infil.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrowler View Post
    Hello
    I was think about that BUILD don't know how stealth will be work with Nightblade and what for 3rd class??
    I just say that i "love" Assassin - play as rogue in WoW long time and whant play here to.
    Similar to my spec, but your going to need to change things up a bit.

You don't use physical damage, almost ever. So putting points in Muderous Intent and Magnify Pain is worthless. Also you won't be using poisons so poison potency is also crap. For a 3rd soul, you can either go with Riftstalker (plane shift and 15% attack power), Sabotuer (aoe snare and 15% dex) or Bladedancer (5% hit or dodge and 50% dodge buff). depending on what you want to do. For Assasin points, your better off getting Cloak and Dagger (allows you to open with stun and get 15% damage buff and -15% damage taken), blind, silent footsteps (better stealth), improved stealth, foul play (another stun), and puncture (a decent physical attack as it will build 2 combo points and ignore armor, but even then you won't use it all that much).

+ Reply to Thread