+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Target's Target Combo Finishers Don't Work

Soulwalker

Default Target's Target Combo Finishers Don't Work

Hello people.

My experience that has this as a detriment is as a Bard.
    When targeting through an assist leader or a main tank i can use my combo ability (Cadence) and I can see the combo points being tallied. However, I cannot then use my finisher... even Coda of Restoration which doesn't actually do anything to the target.

I kind of wonder if this is a bug or if it is intended.
    If its a bug, Yay! It will be fixed.
    If it is intended, I understand the desire for players to have to actively target rather than just follow the leader though content/people but it seems odd to allow damage dealing abilities to work and just not finishers.

Thanks for your time.
    ~Italic

They do work, the finisher just doesn't light up, u just need to keep an eye out that u have combo points on target.

Soulwalker

Interesting to hear that they do work... They do not work for me although the finisher was lit... wish i had a screenshot.
    Very reliable range in pve where nothing is moving, spam casting Cadence, finishers do not use the combo points and do not cast.

When I asked in general chat in game if anyone had a similar problem I was told you had to hit the finisher twice. That also, not surprisingly didn't work for me.

+ Reply to Thread