+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur 32 / Bard 30 / Assassin 4 - 3 button Sabo with nice Bard Buffs -

Rift Disciple

Thumbs up Saboteur 32 / Bard 30 / Assassin 4 - 3 button Sabo with nice Bard Buffs -

the idea is to stupidly play your sabo with 2-3 buttons and from time to time replay your motives while constantly having the buffs from anthemns and fanfares

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...VVRfE0zo0oz.0m

what do you think ladies ? -_-

Shadowlander

You said it right when you said it was a stupid way to play a Sab.

Rift Disciple

stupid but effective?

No Anni Bomb is just silly...

Rift Disciple

you do have 3 bombs, DOT, Silence, and speed debuff !!!!!!! only 20 meters
    You dont have sucky timebomb and the anihilation bomb - who cares?
    Last edited by Artefaktum; 02-08-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Coming from a person that play a 100% support bard for raid/grouping and solid sab for soloing, this build does not use the best parts of either build in my humble opinion. The sabo is pure ranged death. If you are getting hit in PvE, you aren't doing it right. You will never use the majority of what the bard can offer other than survivability. Grab a pet, let it meatshield for you while you destroy everything else IMO.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Coming from a person that play a 100% support bard for raid/grouping and solid sab for soloing, this build does not use the best parts of either build in my humble opinion. The sabo is pure ranged death. If you are getting hit in PvE, you aren't doing it right. You will never use the majority of what the bard can offer other than survivability. Grab a pet, let it meatshield for you while you destroy everything else IMO.
    so what is the sab missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    Grond, I would be very interested to see both your raid bard build and also your solo sabo build, was hoping perhaps you might have some insight to a raiding sabo build also. I'm looking at sabo for raiding and from what I can see there isn't much room for putting points anywhere but sabo to be effective, am I right?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cache View Post
    Grond, I would be very interested to see both your raid bard build and also your solo sabo build, was hoping perhaps you might have some insight to a raiding sabo build also. I'm looking at sabo for raiding and from what I can see there isn't much room for putting points anywhere but sabo to be effective, am I right?
    I wouldn't go with sabo for raids at all. Burst dmg can take aggro easily, specially high damaging sabo crits and bosses are immune to stun. Also planting 5 charges all the time...wouldn't that bore you to death if boss won't kill you? Bard as support ofc and riftstalker as tank. As far as dps go...assassin has good crit chance and good poison dmg so i'd go with either assassin as main or assassin + ranger or mm, in both cases you will do lot of posion/bleed dmg and you'll end up doing more dmg then with saboteur.
    I played something like ranger 6pts, bard 8-16pts and rest assassin. points in bard will get you hp, mortif attack power, crit and hot buffs and fanfare of endurance or str/dex. Ranger will give you attack power buff, pet and 5% crit rate at least.
    You'll be at 30-35% crit rate on higher lvls so...good stuff!
    Last edited by Snugglewuggle; 02-23-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglewuggle View Post
    I wouldn't go with sabo for raids at all. Burst dmg can take aggro easily, specially high damaging sabo crits and bosses are immune to stun. Also planting 5 charges all the time...wouldn't that bore you to death if boss won't kill you? Bard as support ofc and riftstalker as tank. As far as dps go...assassin has good crit chance and good poison dmg so i'd go with either assassin as main or assassin + ranger or mm, in both cases you will do lot of posion/bleed dmg and you'll end up doing more dmg then with saboteur.
    I played something like ranger 6pts, bard 8-16pts and rest assassin. points in bard will get you hp, mortif attack power, crit and hot buffs and fanfare of endurance or str/dex. Ranger will give you attack power buff, pet and 5% crit rate at least.
    You'll be at 30-35% crit rate on higher lvls so...good stuff!
    You have Incriminate as a Saboteur. No way you can aggro if you don't want to.

+ Reply to Thread