+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab is wild card

Default Sab is wild card

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

I was just thinking about what a unique role Sab has. It's essentially a wild card class. You think things are going fine then all of the sudden wild card happens and the **** hits the fan. Sab is wild card. It throws a twist into a boring everyone slowly burns everyone else down and can be easily healed through combat. Thoughts?
    Last edited by alucardr; 02-08-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Understanding the Sab
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...b-is-wild-card

50 Assassin/Riftstalker/Infiltrator
    Prestige 3

Ahah.

AMEN to THAT.

Telaran

Indeed.

Everyone shouting in warfronts 'DONT ATTACK THE WARRIOR!!! KILL THE HEALERS!!!' ; sab comes along, warrior dont know what hit him. Healers are like 'Wtf was that?'
    omg lolol one does not simply walk into mordor

Lol love it. The Always Sunny reference has totally convinced me to switch from Bard to SAB. Although, all those people not talking about Nightblade has my curiosity peaked as well.... Man this game has quite a number of great classes to choose from, it's difficult to decide what needs nerfing and what doesn't. Everyone has good/bad arguments for everything.

hahaha awesome
    rogue for life

Quote Originally Posted by droenn View Post
    Lol love it. The Always Sunny reference has totally convinced me to switch from Bard to SAB. Although, all those people not talking about Nightblade has my curiosity peaked as well.... Man this game has quite a number of great classes to choose from, it's difficult to decide what needs nerfing and what doesn't. Everyone has good/bad arguments for everything.

Sab's damage, is still completely OP

"nuff said

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by iontheable View Post
    Sab's damage, is still completely OP

"nuff said

If you've only ever gotten to the 20-29 bracket you might think that. Then you get into the 30s and watch rbs/mages/clerics **** rogues all day.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    If you've only ever gotten to the 20-29 bracket you might think that. Then you get into the 30s and watch rbs/mages/clerics **** rogues all day.
    Yes you go into the 30-39 brackets and have saboteurs get 30% more damage due to nb.
    Love the ROCK PAPER SCISSOR SABOTEUR balance in this game. Rock eats scissor, scissor eats paper, paper eats rock and saboteurs EAT EVERYONE
    "What if I just want to casualize with randoms and have some random VK sit on me whole night again? It's too OVERPOWERED"
    " This is the most OP skill I've seen in my life and totally ruined my experience as a healer."
    Tolgon Master PVP healer and Professional Video game balancer

+ Reply to Thread