+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur PvE/PvP thoughts?

Default Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur PvE/PvP thoughts?

During beta, I have been going with this build and I have become very fond of it. Just want to know what everyone else thinks of it. I kind of find this build a great mix. Some saboteur bombs etc can be very useful etc.

Soulwalker

i had ranger 14/ bard 12 /marksman 0 It gave planty of buffs and with a heal motif was easy to kill mobs a few leveles above you i thought it was more fun than playing ranger/marks/sab.

Shadowlander

Personally I like Marksman/Bard/Riftstalker --- Stack up he combo on the fly, if you have time stand still do the finisher if not use the bard finisher on the move and blam..best of both worlds. Little more mobility, and riftstalker gives you a insta get away
    Last edited by kugan; 02-08-2011 at 07:37 AM.

I personally liked the sab combo because I could put bombs down to slow multiple targets etc and could take more than one target. Haven't tried bard yet.

i have marksmen/ranger/sabo and it works in all scenarios for me.
    having all 3 in PVE is great, the high dps is great for rifts and such, and having the whole shooting and being able to gain points and use the points on detonations/bombs is great, especially when u gain aggro and a mob comes too close for shooting distance.

the pvp side of it is great too.. if you have money to spend you can always reset your class and jump the points onto sabo, which are very strong in pvp.

as for ranger... the pet pig is great for tanking, but leveling wise. it can be kind of slow and boring, The pets is probably the biggest issue with ranger, the wolf is hella weak, and further up the ladder the greater dire wolf and greater pig.. there isnt that much of a difference there either.

+ Reply to Thread