Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazing class and game. qq'ers please read.

Soulwalker

Default Amazing class and game. qq'ers please read.

Welcome qqers!

I really cant understand why people are crying, please take a few facts into consideration. This is BETA meaning the game is being tested. Crying about ur souls will do u no good, instead talk about the weak points and strong points and the problems u see. Also Nothing is written in stone, experiment with specs and play-styles for different situations find out what u like and play it instead of just asking "whats the best spec for x"

I play a marks/ranger build as my main. i have all my souls and i have tested all of them (up to lvl 25) and i picked what i enjoyed most. And i gotta say i love the fact that i have to read my abilities and learn when to use them and why, i have to make my own rotations for best dps/survivability, the game is challenging me to put 1+1 together and figure out the answer on my own unlike other mmo's

Please stop crying, i keep reading posts saying "i can only kill 2 mobs at once then im a dead rogue if one more comes". This is Rift its going to be different than ur previous mmo experiences (somewhat) change ur game play adjust to ur surroundings, learn ur class, spec, and ability's. understand what ur doing and find a solution to ur problems and fix it! The difficulty of this game isn't like others so maybe u will have to kill 1-2 mobs before pulling a 3rd

Learn, adjust, adapt have fun and enjoy this beautiful game!
    /rant about ppl qqing off

You know what i want to qq about? No more rift till the 15th! QQQQQQQQQQQQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyasu View Post
    QQ x 2

Soulwalker

I'll see that and raise you one more.... I got my beta invite sometime between sunday night and monday morning, didn't see it till monday afternoon.... so Beta 6 was over and now I've got to wait till open beta anyway!!!!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vasili View Post
    Welcome qqers!

I really cant understand why people are crying, please take a few facts into consideration.

(... blah blah blah ...)

I play a marks/ranger build as my main.

(... blah blah ...)

Dude, you picked up probably most overpowered class in this game. No wonder you like it most LOL. And ppl here are not QQing, look at threads, we have two main threads with pretty reasonable replies not QQ. So ****, mix an assassin to your souls and go play with your easymode marksman / ranger.
    Oh, sorry, beta is over, no easy mode till 15th.

EDIT: And yeah, this is BETA, that's why some of us PROVIDE FEEDBACK. I'm sorry that for you its just "free play promo-time!"
    Last edited by SCofalik; 02-08-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorf View Post
    I'll see that and raise you one more.... I got my beta invite sometime between sunday night and monday morning, didn't see it till monday afternoon.... so Beta 6 was over and now I've got to wait till open beta anyway!!!!
    Ouch. Might be good. I got my taste after like 30-40 hours in beta 6 and im mad addicted

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SCofalik View Post
    Dude, you picked up probably most overpowered class in this game. No wonder you like it most LOL. And ppl here are not QQing, look at threads, we have two main threads with pretty reasonable replies not QQ. So ****, mix an assassin to your souls and go play with your easymode marksman / ranger.
    Oh, sorry, beta is over, no easy mode till 15th.

EDIT: And yeah, this is BETA, that's why some of us PROVIDE FEEDBACK. I'm sorry that for you its just "free play promo-time!"
    ranger/MM are not OP. SAB/MM and Bard/Rift are OP. i would walk all over ranger/mm with my bard/rift so hard it would be funny, cadence spam till he dies or runs lulz.

Sid
    Plane Touched

Couldn't have said it better myself!

As for those enjoying "OP" soul combinations.. Well enjoy it while it lasts because as people have said in this post alone, this is BETA! Anything and everything is subject to change

Plane Touched

Indeed lol...

General of Telara

Welcome qqers!
    Shut up.

I really cant understand why people are crying, please take a few facts into consideration.
    People "cry" aka complain because they saw something stupid, unfair, unfun or all 3 in game and they wanted to bring it to peoples attention and talk about it.

This is BETA meaning the game is being tested.
    Crying about ur souls will do u no good, instead talk about the weak points and strong points and the problems u see. Also Nothing is written in stone, experiment with specs and play-styles for different situations find out what u like and play it instead of just asking "whats the best spec for x"
    Im sorry that youre the only person left on the face of the planet who isnt aware that this "beta" is nothing more than an advertising campaign. Alpha has been chugging right along throughout the beta and is still going on now. That is where real testers are really testing the game, and giving real feedback that the devs really pay attention to.

I play a marks/ranger build as my main.
    I am shocked sir. SHOCKED, that you play such an unusual spec. Please, tell us how you arrived at this combo.

i have all my souls and i have tested all of them (up to lvl 25) and i picked what i enjoyed most.
    Ahhh, so you 'enjoy' it the most. I see.

And i gotta say i love the fact that i have to read my abilities and learn when to use them and why, i have to make my own rotations for best dps/survivability, the game is challenging me to put 1+1 together and figure out the answer on my own unlike other mmo's
    So what youre saying here is that 1+1 is a challenge for you.

Please stop crying,
    I think i will. I thought i had something to complain about but apparently there are people out there who have a tough time with 1+!.

i keep reading posts saying "i can only kill 2 mobs at once then im a dead rogue if one more comes". This is Rift its going to be different than ur previous mmo experiences (somewhat) change ur game play adjust to ur surroundings, learn ur class, spec, and ability's. understand what ur doing and find a solution to ur problems and fix it! The difficulty of this game isn't like others so maybe u will have to kill 1-2 mobs before pulling a 3rd
    You are an idiot. People are complaining about only being able to take on 1 or 2 mobs at a time because the game routinely pits them against packs of 3 or more mobs against their will. The aggro, baf, and respawn situation in this game is ridiculous. Yes, Rift certainly will be a "different" experience from other MMO's when you get buried in mobs when you only intended to pull 1.

Learn to read why people are complaining about the things they are complaining about.

Telaran

"EDIT: And yeah, this is BETA, that's why some of us PROVIDE FEEDBACK. I'm sorry that for you its just "free play promo-time!" "

I actually agree with this. Though nonconstructive complaint threads don't help anyone. Which is basically what this is while complaining about other threads like this.

I didn't have too much trouble with mob difficulty. But there were a couple spots where I was 2 levels higher then the mobs and anytime I got 2 I just got owned. And this was an area with *alot* of mobs moving around and it was dang near impossible to only get one. But I sent in a report about it since they have been messing with mob damage/hp.

Cause that is what Beta is for. Giving them constructive feedback so they can see how the changes they added impacted the game. We are *testers* after all. Testing and not saying anything doesn't help them or us.

I do agree that it'd be nice if people were constructive rather then just "The sky is falling this is live" freak out posts. But this type of post doesn't help anymore then those do.

You just complained about people complaining. At least they are talking about the game.....

Rift Master

Either: marks/ranger and sab need brining down to melee rogue+bard level OR melee rogue+Bard need a big buff, something which I dont think is a good idea. Melee rogue damage seems right on the money at the moment.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by cyberdine View Post
    Either: marks/ranger and sab need brining down to melee rogue+bard level OR melee rogue+Bard need a big buff, something which I dont think is a good idea. Melee rogue damage seems right on the money at the moment.
    I don't get what you mean by this. Bard is a support role. It doesn't pretend to be anything else. Never underestimate (or undervalue) the ability to heal/buff everyone else your around. Things like that are not as simple to gauge as pure damage, but it has a huge impact on things.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsensei436 View Post
    Shut up.

People "cry" aka complain because they saw something stupid, unfair, unfun or all 3 in game and they wanted to bring it to peoples attention and talk about it.

Im sorry that youre the only person left on the face of the planet who isnt aware that this "beta" is nothing more than an advertising campaign. Alpha has been chugging right along throughout the beta and is still going on now. That is where real testers are really testing the game, and giving real feedback that the devs really pay attention to.

I am shocked sir. SHOCKED, that you play such an unusual spec. Please, tell us how you arrived at this combo.

Ahhh, so you 'enjoy' it the most. I see.

So what youre saying here is that 1+1 is a challenge for you.

I think i will. I thought i had something to complain about but apparently there are people out there who have a tough time with 1+!.

You are an idiot. People are complaining about only being able to take on 1 or 2 mobs at a time because the game routinely pits them against packs of 3 or more mobs against their will. The aggro, baf, and respawn situation in this game is ridiculous. Yes, Rift certainly will be a "different" experience from other MMO's when you get buried in mobs when you only intended to pull 1.

Learn to read why people are complaining about the things they are complaining about.
    You, Sir, are very willing to attempt to pick apart someone's post, but apart from vaguely troll-like remarks, I can't really figure out what you're trying to convey to the OP. Your first remark was obviously to set the tone of your post, but most of your other remarks take just as much of extreme as his may have done. We all can admit that there are going to be simple 'QQ'ers', as well as people with valid complains and remarks. Neither of you seemed to acknowledge this fact.

Also, your, presumably, intentional misinterpretation of the OP's mention of putting 1 and 1 together was boorish as he was plainly commenting on how the multi-classing allowed him to experiment with the various abilities in order to discern what worked best.

Please, when you disagree with the post, don't resort to venomous disdain. Your insults don't educate the poster and take away from the potential discussion this thread could have regarding the current complaints.

If you want to leave constructive feedback towards the Assassin Role, please head here.

Randytherogues Assassin Feedback Thread.

All comments, concerns and ideas about the class are welcome!

Good luck guys!
    vVv Kraftdinner
    http://www.vvv-gaming.com
    Randytherogue - RIFT

Defiant - vVv Gaming

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast