+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions for Saboteur

Default Suggestions for Saboteur

The Saboteur is a great class and very fun to play, but I would like to make three suggestions to Trion Worlds in the development of this soul.

1. Please fix the animations. Most of the animations are beautiful, but on detonate shouldn't there be an explosion?
    When I use the detonate ability with all of my charges attached, it does good damage, but I don't see an explosion.

2. I think it would be very cool if the detonate did damage to the Rogue as well as his or her target if they're too close.
    Say they're 2 meters away and they detonate a five charge bomb, I think they should take 25% of the detonate damage as well.

3. As is, the Saboteur class is a bit overpowered. I think that suggestion 2 would definitely help with this, and I know everyone
    is saying this but hear me out. Nobody wants Trion to start nerfing souls that don't get along well with PvP, and so I suggest you
    make it more difficult to do this kind of damage with Sab. As a level 22 with only 5 points in the Saboteur soul I was critting 900
    on my detonates. I have nothing against a high hitting class that takes preparation, but it would be nice to make it more of a
    commitment. If you had to put more points into the soul tree to do more detonate damage, I think this class would be more
    balanced, with less people upset.

Thank you, and I hope you consider my suggestions.

If any other players agree with me, post an "Aye!".

http://www.riftgame.com/img/classes/...r-saboteur.png
    Last edited by Black; 02-07-2011 at 01:34 PM.
    I got a safe full of cherries 'cause I pop it and lock it.

Finally a thread about sabs, which doesnt include crying.Sshould make it the sab appreciation thread, haha. As much as people cry you know they love a heavy dpser in their groups.

So is that an "Aye"? xD
    I got a safe full of cherries 'cause I pop it and lock it.

aye, haha.

+ Reply to Thread