+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Soul pairings for Ranger solo spec

Soulwalker

Default Possible Soul pairings for Ranger solo spec

I was playing a Ranger/Marksman and while strong I didn't think there was a lot of synergy between the two. Most of the powers were redundant from one to the other (quick shot/swift shot for example) and a lot of the talent points only applied bonuses to powers specific to one soul. I was thinking of replacing Marksman and going with two of Blade Dancer, Riftstalker, and/or Sabetour along with ranger. The first level talents of these three souls I find to be much more useful for Ranger than the options from Marksman. Bladedancer gets you +5% to Hit, Riftstalker gets +15% Attack Power , and Saboteur gets +15 % Dex. Any numbers crunchers know which 2 of these three talents would be the most beneficial?

I'd go 10 in nightblade for Blazing Fury and Coup de Grace (increase damage of combo builders and finishers)
    12 in bard - out of combat run speed, hit/crit/heal motifs and cadence to also help with healing
    Therylin - R5 Healer
    Thericia- R4 Rogue

I have a ranger, nightblade, sabo combo that is really fun. The bard thing sounds like it would be good as well.

+ Reply to Thread