+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard - Anthem of Competence buggy

Default Bard - Anthem of Competence buggy

Anthem of Competence...had many instances where this ability was not affecting other group members - all who were out of combat and within range.

Quote Originally Posted by seville View Post
    Anthem of Competence...had many instances where this ability was not affecting other group members - all who were out of combat and within range.
    There is a skill that allows group members to keep it in and out of combat. It is improved Anthem on Comp.... It has always worked for me out of combat.
    Last edited by Mugze; 02-07-2011 at 12:19 PM.

"There is a skill that allows group members to keep it in and out of combat. It is improved Anthem on Comp.... It has always worked for me out of combat. "

I'm talking about AoC at lower levels (my bard is level 17)..I was having issues with other group members not getting the buff - and we were out of combat. At higher levels, that's great that IAoC is working as intended...this post was not about that.
    If it were only one or two times this occurred, I wouldn't bother posting - but this was consistently over half the times I was grouped with other players and they still didn't get the buff.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by seville View Post
    "There is a skill that allows group members to keep it in and out of combat. It is improved Anthem on Comp.... It has always worked for me out of combat. "

I'm talking about AoC at lower levels (my bard is level 17)..I was having issues with other group members not getting the buff - and we were out of combat. At higher levels, that's great that IAoC is working as intended...this post was not about that.
    If it were only one or two times this occurred, I wouldn't bother posting - but this was consistently over half the times I was grouped with other players and they still didn't get the buff.
    Were they out of the range of your songs? bard music has a limited aoe (although that can be improved with talents).
    History is not written by those who are right,
    But by those who are left.

+ Reply to Thread